Chapter Seven: Talks and Confessions

Louis' Point of View:

"A massive thank you to all of our fans in South Carolina!" Harry screams into his microphone as the show comes to a close.

"We love you all, have a good night!" Niall calls out, causing the girls to go crazy.

Tonight's show had been one of our best. Harry has been riding on a high ever since he and Marcie came back from wherever they went this afternoon. His energy fed the crowd, which made all of us more energetic.

We all took a dramatic bow before we ran off of the stage, all eager for a shower and to get back on the road.

I watch as Harry runs right up to Marcie, who had her back to him, and wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. Of course, this action caused her to squeal and pull away from him causing him to laugh hysterically. Which made her wind up laughing.

"I can't believe you did that. I just took a shower, and now I'm covered in your sweat." She playfully scolded him while shaking her head.

"You love it, really. You can shower with me." Harry said cheekily, and I had a strong urge to hit him. Marcie just rolled her eyes. "So on a serious note, why didn't you sing your new song tonight?" Harry asked her, as he leaned against the wall beside him.

"It wasn't the right time, Harry. I'm going to wait until after tonight." Marcie explained with a slight grimace.

I didn't even know that they had actually finished the song they were supposed to right. What was happening tonight that Marcie was postponing a song for?

"Good luck tonight, Marce. Be careful. I can't see you get hurt." Harry told her with an intense sense of honesty in his words.

"I can't get hurt, Harry, not because of him. Not anymore." Marcie tells him seriously.

They obviously weren't aware that I could hear their conversation. The other lads had already gone to the showers, but I stayed behind completely distracted by the conversation in front of me. I had to wonder what they were talking about, but something told me not to ask. Something told me that I would find out in a period of time.

"I'm going to take a shower. I've got Lacey tonight. I'll feed her and we'll watch a film or something. I'll see you when you get home." Harry gently kisses her cheek, before he turns and walks away.

Marcie lets out a deep sigh before turning and facing me. She knew that I had been here the entire time. She knew that I had been listening, but why didn't she say anything to Harry.

"We have a lot to talk about, Lou. Things can't keep being like this between us." She says weakly, running a hand through her slightly damp hair.

"Marcie, I don't have anything to say to you." I lie, but I couldn't tell her the truth. That wasn't an option right now.

"Well, I do. Let's go out tonight and get to know each other again. I want to be your friend, Louis?" Marcie said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"We were never good at being friends." I mumble, and it's true. Marcie and I went from being enemies to being a perfect couple.

"Maybe it's time that we try. Lacey keeps asking me why I'm not as close to you as the other boys. She doesn't understand why we aren't like most parents. Can we try to be civil for her?" She asked, playing the Lacey card.

"Where do you want to go?" I sigh, giving in. I decide to just shower and change when we get back to the hotel tonight.

************************************************************