tαєhчung

í wσkє up tσ thє ѕmєll of human food,  along with gentle hands placing me down into a chair,  followed by more hands taking my shirt off and I protest slightly to this in a sort of half-asleep state, simply because I am in this half-asleep state as it goes over my head I feel like I am suffocating.

"No,  human,  no..! Stop please I do not want it..!" I wiggle around,  trying to stop him,  wanting to keep Yoongi's personal gift.

"Yesterday you fight me to put the shirt on,  today you fight me to take it off?" asks the man,  presumably Yoongi's servant. I had hopes he was not,  as I do not like the idea of people being subservient to other people.

I look him right in the eye,  trying to communicate why that is,  "It is special clothing,  Yoongi gave to me,  I do not wish to part with it--"

"That shirt is from me as well,  Angel, it is a gift..." Yoongi says from next to me,  smiling softly,  watching me with a look of what is probably best described as amusement.

I stop protesting and moving around and let him take off the shirt,  replacing it with a plain black one.

I look down to see food,  all in front of me on the table,  delicious and steaming,  probably just off the stove, cooked eggs, toasted bread with melting butter,  sausage,  strips of chicken along with flatbread to roll it up in, milk,  juice,  small tomatoes and so much more are laid out in front of me,  and I feel myself start to drool.

Yoongi looks at me and smiles,  "It's been days since you've eaten... You were out cold for a while,  you've got to be starving.. " He sounds concerned and I do not blame him.

And I was,  starving,  ravenous,  my stomach felt so empty... But I knew the consequences,  I knew it would only get worse if I ate.

I stare at the food,  wondering how long I can go without it,  but the servant is already serving me an overstuffed plate with everything on it.

"You must eat,  I'm sure you have a decent appetite by now,  and you are our guest," he sets the plate down in front of me,  "Circumstances or no,  you deserve a kind treatment," he says this with a smile and I feel my heart hurt.

I look at the food,  almost drooling and I know,  deep in my heart,  that there is no way I can go without and get my wings back before I starve,  so I eat,  using my hands to shove it into my mouth.

I hear Yoongis servant gasp in surprise,  "No,  no..! Use the spoon--the fork! Don't use your hands for eggs!!"

He is too late,  as he says that,  my mouth is already full,  my hands already dirty,  the plate already half empty,  and I do not even look up to glance at the servant.

I see Yoongi come closer in my peripheral view,  and he puts a hand on my shoulder,  "I can show you how to use the utensils? I'm afraid you're upsetting my Butler. " he says and chuckles at me.

I shake my head,  reaching for more food on the table,  stuffing it in my mouth like a pig.  But all I can think about is how hungry I am,  how good it feels to fill my stomach,  the pleasure of eating,  of all the different tastes and smells.

Yoongi seems to insist I need help though,  his hand still on my shoulder,  "you know,  it not only makes it cleaner but a bit easier to eat when you use the proper tools? Here,  I'll show you... " he says and tries to tie a napkin around my neck.

I pull away and look at him,  "I am fine,  human,  I will clean after myself. "

Yoongi tries to guide my hand and I feel an unexplainable rage within me and I grab his hand and yank it forward so his body comes along with,  and his waist hits the table in what looks like a very uncomfortable fashion.

Yoongi hisses in pain,  releasing my hand and doubling over at his waist where the corner of the table hit.  And I had pulled hard,  it would hurt for quite a while,  it might even be sore for a while. It definitely shut him up.

His servant jumps up in surprise,  running over to his master,  "are you alright,  sir?? Are you harmed?? Did he hurt you??"

I get annoyed and look up at them, an unexplainable rage overtaking me,  "If you would just stop being a bitch and let me eat,  it would not have happened!!" My voice is a growl,  not even mine,  instead, a deep horrible tone that I hardly know,  a stranger inside my mortal body.

Yoongi is looking at me in a mix of fear and shock,  the Butler looks ready to pick me up and throw me out,  but he does not have to.  With one glance at the glass of water on the table,  I see a flash of exactly what I was afraid of,  and my mind shuts down.

Black.  My eyes are Pools of nothing but black.

I can not bring myself to look and push myself away from the table,  knocking the chair over and stumble,  imbalanced,  and run away the best I can manage,  falling and tripping often  not wanting them to see it,  not wanting to see it myself,  on the search for the closest place to hide.

"Angel,  wait!!" Yoongi calls after me,  not quite running as I am guessing the spiteful and horrible pain I caused him is still biting into his side.

I do not wait,  I do not listen,  my mind is on different things,  and I go into the room furthest away from the kitchen on this level of the mansion and I lock the door,  shutting my eyes tight as I fall on my backside just inside the room,  eyes closed tight.

I pray,  for my eyes to go back to normal, to keep this at bay,  for forgiveness for what I have done to Yoongi who did nothing to me.

I hope,  somewhere out there,  someone is listening and when I open my eyes to see, my eyes are normal again,  when I open my mouth to speak,  I am kind,  that I use my hands for embracing and not harm ever again.

I open my eyes,  sniffling,  realizing I am crying,  and crawl over to a nightstand,  past a black gilded piano and next to a very big bed,  to see my eyes in the glass side of a water pitcher, without actually looking in a mirror,  I don't want to break any more rules,  and the pitcher distorts my features enough so I cannot see what I look like and only the color of my eyes.  I pray to see myself and not a demon in my eyes.  I had hoped it would not take hold so soon... But already I was changing.

For now,  at least,  I saw the whites of my eyes when I looked this time,  along with the dark honey coloring of my iris,  and I breathed a sigh of temporary relief.

"No more human things... It will taint me further... " I say to myself

~~~

Some of you may know me from previous work,  so like,  welcome back,  how have you been? I hope my writing has improved  XD

I'm trying really hard not to go in and do the college type paragraphs and referencing so it's not a bore XD but I hope my storytelling has evolved pleasantly?

Neri