чσσngí

ít wαѕ α вumpч rσαd, αnd tαєhчung wσuld lєt σut painful squeaks and whines whenever we went over a harsh bump in the road, tears staining his cheeks and a look of absolute agony on his face whenever he looked at me.

I wanted to stop the carriage,  to ease his obvious pain,  but I couldn't bring myself to stop it until we were in town,  where the Hunter,  Hoseok or whoever it was,  wouldn't dare shoot him.  My guess was that he couldn't do it in public with witnesses,  it would cause mass panic.

I told Woojong to stop the carriage when we reached a populated area, and I took my coat,  covering the wound in Taehyungs abdomen before I lifted him up and carried him out of the carriage,  seeing seemingly confused Woojong meet me as I get off.

"Prince Yoongi what's wrong...? What happened to the boy... ?" he asks,  about to move the jacket.

I quickly pull away a bit,  "he just... He... Got very sick...  The carriage wasn't treating him well... " I lie,  knowing that Woojong would probably not understand and want to call the police,  and the police would only make Taehyung more known about then I cared for.

Woojong looked on worriedly at Taehyung,  who was now passed out in my arms,  arms hanging limply and head hanging back,  his eyes rolled back and his mouth slightly open,  the pain probably making him pass out.

I look at my Butler in the eyes,  "I'm sure he'll be fine... Just gotta... You know... Get him to lie down,  get some tea in him..." I say,  nervously,  trying to convince not only him but myself for a moment. "C... Could you rent us a room? We'll just stay here until he leaves... Why just go around aimlessly,  you know? This is pretty...uhm... Rustic... " I say,  looking at all the businesses around,  and how we stick out like a sore thumb with a horse drawn carriage.

Woojong nods slowly and softly,  then goes over to the nearest hotel to get us a room for the night.

I sigh in relief,  then look down at the angel.  He's passed out still,  but now the blood is starting to seep through the jacket I put over him,  the silver decals turning dark and moist with his blood,  but the jacket was mostly black,  so it was something only I would notice.

I did not know how to treat wounds,  I really hoped that he just needed time to heal,  he'd done it before when he fell,  maybe he'd do it again?

After being stared at by many passers by and trying not to get recognized as a prince by anyone,  Woojong comes back with a room key and a bell hop to get the stuff I packed.

Woojong puts the card on top of Taehyungs belly since my hands are full, "They only had rooms with one king bed left,  I hope that is alright,  your-"

I shake my head suddenly,  stopping him before he refers to me as royalty and the Bellhop hears,  "That's fine,  Woojong,  that's how I preferred it anyway"

I glance down at the key card,  seeing we're in room Seven on the third floor and I go in and ignore the front desks greeting,  not wanting her to see my face for too long,  and I go over to the elevator and press for the third floor,  reaching with some difficulty,  careful not to drop the angel.

The elevator ride wasn't bad,  there was no one in it with me,  so it was easy to check on Taehyung and not worry about people recognizing me.  What was hard,  was getting the blasted Key card to work,  first having to get it off his tummy,  and then the reader itself refused to work unless I pressed it just right.

When I got us in,  I wanted to set the angel down on the bed,  but I knew it would leave bloody sheets and there would be questions, so I took Taehyung to the bathroom and set him gently as I could into the tub.