Tease

Mature content

Matty

It was around four in the afternoon when I got to the studio at George's, jumping out of the car and taking another drag on my cigarette. I'd been ignoring all of his texts and calls since I'd rung him in the night accusing him of sleeping with my girlfriend.

I walked around the back, letting myself in to George's garden and I saw him smoking next to the studio.

I knew as soon as I met eyes with George that Jai had told him about the mess I was in last night.
"You alright?" He raised his eyebrows as I got closer to the studio and he took the last toke of his cigarette.
"Yeah" I mumbled, dropping my fag at the same time as him and we shared a knowing look.

"I'll explain later" I shook my head, going into the studio-style shed where Adam and Ross were playing around with new guitar sounds as George followed.

I figured that they hadn't a clue about me getting wasted last night seeing as they didn't look twice as I sat down, slumped back in the seat.
"Have you written anything new?" Ross held up the piece of paper I'd given George, covered in random scribbles.

I pushed my hand into my coat pocket, moving around a little plastic bag and feeling a piece of paper that I'd folded up. I pulled it out and unfolded it, looking at the scrawls covering the page before handing it to Ross.

As he read, I went over to grab my guitar that was leaning against the wall and sat back down- playing an old song that I loved.
I mumbled quietly to myself as I tried to remember the exact chords. The lyrics were almost inaudible as I sang so quietly to myself before leaving those chords for a different day.

I saw Ross finish reading, nodding his head and I took the paper back.
"Listen" I began playing a pretty striped down version of what I imagined it to sound like on my guitar before singing the first line. "And you're a liar... at least all of your friends are"

I focused on playing it correctly, staring down at the strings and singing the next few lines as they listened. "You must try harder, than kissing all of my friends" I chewed my lip, noticing George shift around from the corner of my eye. I put the guitar down as the chorus came and I hadn't planned what it would sound like.

=

After a few hours in the studio, the sun was setting and we'd pretty much finished the composition of the song 'You'. I sucked on the filter on my cigarette, inhaling and flicking through my phone nonchalantly.

"Who is that Alyssa girl?" I asked abruptly, finishing my cigarette and immediately lighting another.
"She's started helping Jai with jobs" George was rolling a joint as he played around with sounds on the new song. Everything suddenly seemed to make sense and I wondered how I hadn't worked it out sooner.

I nodded slowly, "do they- does she help with anything else?" I raised my eyebrow, hoping George would understand what I was inferring.
"Do they fuck?" George laughed a little, cutting the tension. "Jai said they're just friends"

"Friends can still fuck around" I shrugged my shoulders as George scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly and I wondered whether I should've said that, exhaling smoke. Ross and Adam had gone into the house to grab some drinks and me and George sat in the quiet studio as he lit his joint.

"Imogen moaned your name the other night" I took a drag from my cigarette before stubbing it out in the ashtray on the desk, not directly looking at George.

George's head snapped around to look at me and he coughed from the shock.
"What the fuck?" He looked irritated and I tried not to get too angry right now. "Matt- I swear that's got fuck all to do with me" He shook his head, pushing his hair back with his hand and sighing. "Is this why you got leathered last night?" His brows furrowed and he looked concerned.

I was about to answer when Adam and Ross came back in and I decided I couldn't be bothered with explaining it to them at that time. I'd have to sort this out with Imogen.

"A little birdie told me that that Alyssa girl stayed at your place last night" Adam handed me a beer which I put down as I had to drive home- or to Imogen's. It seemed everyone knew who she was.

I laughed, shaking my head. "I'm pretty sure Jai made her sleep on the sofa whilst I passed out on the bathroom floor" I looked up as Ross and Adam looked slightly amused but a little concerned.
"Did you three have a night out or something?" Adam laughed, sipping his beer and tuning one of his guitars.

"No" I chuckled lightly, "just me"
I'd quickly decided not to think the worst about my situation and put some music on through the speakers of the studio, dancing around until I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out, a message from Imogen.

~ do you and the boys wanna come round tonight? ~

I raised an eyebrow, thinking of what the night could lead to with us all in her flat when I suspected that she's had sex with my best friend. I shook the thought off, it was something to do for the night.

"Wanna come to Imo's with me?" I stood up, raising my brows at the boys. "I'll give you all lifts there and back" I looked over at George who looked uncertain to why I wanted them to come with me before Adam and Ross said yes and he agreed to come.

It was easy to guess what mood Imogen was in within the first few minutes of being in the flat. She was wearing the tiny skirt that I always said I liked and was sauntering around, keeping her body close to mine.

We decided to watch some shit action movies and Imogen went to get her duvet to put over me and her whilst the boys sat on the sofas. I could tell George was confused and probably thinking as he was so quiet, his forehead wrinkled. The lights were off as the movie started playing, opening with some violent assassination- Imogen snuggling into my side.

About half way through the film, Imogen had shifted herself so close to me that she was practically sitting on my lap and began feeling down my stomach, towards my boxers. She watched me tense up at the contact, smirking.

The boys were completely unaware as her hand was in my boxers under the duvet, stroking my length slowly, she could feel how turned on I was getting. I shifted around in frustration as she sped up slightly as I moved the covers and mumbled for her to stop. This was unbearable.

After a few more minutes of torture, she pulled her hand out of my joggers, sitting up.
"Can you try and sort out my bedroom door, baby?" She asked loud enough for the boys to hear, locking eyes with mine as she bit her lip. I nodded, not making a sound as we stood up.