Numbing

Mature content

As soon as we passed the threshold of her bedroom, she took my hand. She pulled my arm under her skirt so my fingers touched the soaked fabric of her underwear. I closed the door, quickly pushing her onto the bed and she pulled her shirt over her head. I pulled my joggers and boxers off quickly. I hated how she knew exactly what I wanted.

She rubbed over herself as I got onto the bed with her, moving her knickers to the side hurriedly. Frustrated and unable to wait any longer- I quickly pushed into her and she suddenly moaned.

"Stop it" I scowled her for making noise, covering her mouth with one hand as I focused on finishing before the boys heard us. I pumped faster, using my free hand to hold her wrists above her head and I felt the pressure build, not stopping. I knew that the reason I covered her mouth was to prevent her from screaming somebody else's name, I didn't give a shit if the boys could hear I just couldn't stand her saying it again.

I bit down hard on my lip as I thrusted into her another three times, finishing inside her as I breathed heavily onto her shoulder for a few moments. I moved my hand from her mouth and wrists, pulling out slowly and looking over her before I began gently rubbing at her clit, building speed. I let her orgasm almost immediately and watched her legs shudder around my hand. She squeezed her eyes shut as she covered her own mouth this time, pushing my hand onto her a little more.

I got up, pulling my boxers and joggers back on as I rubbed my face and sighed.
"You are still on the pill, right?" I asked quietly as she nodded, chewing her lip as she shakily pulled her shirt back on and got off of her bed, adjusting her knickers.

I opened her bedroom door as I ruffled my hair to make myself look semi-normal.
"I think it's fine" I said, making sure the boys could hear as I turned around and kissed her on the head. Her plump lips were pink, her cheeks flushed and she looked sleepy which always seemed to be the way after this happened.

We walked out of her bedroom, trudging over the duvet and getting under it once again. Her head soon rested on my shoulder as she started to fall asleep and eventually she was curled up on the floor, her head in my lap as she slept.

I wondered if I'd been too rough with her- if she'd noticed my anger and lack of care for her at the time. How she's called out for George was still at the front of my mind, replaying every minute I was conscious and driving me insane.

"We better get going" I'd sat thinking about what had happened for a half hour or so, and decided there was no point to question her. "I'll take her to bed, you can go to the car" I told the boys, throwing the keys to Adam as i started shifting her around.

I hooked one arm under her legs and my other under her neck, pulling her up as she stirred, resting her head on my chest. The boys put their shoes on and got their coats as I took her to her bedroom, laying her over the covers and finding a blanket. After putting it over her, I turned out the light and left.

The car was almost silent as I drove the boys home. Everything that had gone on recently had left us all a little confused and I knew none of us knew which subject to broach first.

"Remember 7AM tomorrow" George hopped out of the car as we got to his house, reminding me of our meeting with our manager and Jai.
"I won't forget" I nodded sleepily and George stood with the car door open for a few seconds.
"You can stay at mine if you want? Or I can come to yours... make sure you don't sleep in?" He inquired as I leant my head on the steering wheel, exhausted.

"I'll be fine G- thanks though" I grabbed my pack of cigarettes on the dashboard, sparking my lighter and lighting the end as George shut the door, mumbling bye.

"How's Emily?" I spoke up after another five minutes of silent driving, turning to Ross who had got into the front after George had gone.
"Good, she's coming round mine in about an hour" he smiled, I'd only met the girl he'd been getting friendly with a few times and she seemed quiet but nice enough.

Adam sat in the back on his phone, no one seemed in the best mood and I wondered if George had spoken to them about something or they just felt awkward because they'd heard me and Imogen.

After dropping both Adam and Ross off, I decided I'd rather not go back to sit alone in my silent apartment and began driving towards just outside of town.

=

"Matt?" Jai opened his front door to me, letting me inside when I stepped forward. "You need gear? You could've just mes-"
"No" I cut him off, trying not to show how much I wanted to score. "Can I just stay here for a bit? I'm bored" He shut the door behind me, laughing.

"You okay? It's almost midnight" he quizzed, walking through to his kitchen as I followed him. I hummed. His table was filled with bags of weed, coke and a few other things and he sat in front of some scales.
"I'm almost done" he muttered as he put a lit fag in between his lips.

We'd all been friends with Jai since school and didn't really care when he started dealing to make some cash but it was obvious I relied on Jai more than the other guys. I pulled a chair up to the table, gazing over dozens of bags and almost going into a trance.

"You know this meeting in the morning?" I mumbled, not being able to take my eyes off the piles of coke.
"Don't stress about it Matty- who gives a shit if you like to get high sometimes?" He shrugged his shoulders, measuring a few grams of weed out and putting it in a bag.

I looked up at him, thinking about how many questions George was gonna ask him in the morning and the thought was making me sick. I pulled a joint out of my coat pocket, lighting the end.

"Can you just lie for me?"

This is a bit of a filler
chapter, hope you
don't mind
but next chapter should
be better :)