Prologue

In the demon realm... Taehyung and his group of demon friends were on a quest, but little did he know the consequences of it, if he broke their number one rule. Falling in love with a human. Their quest was to be someone's demon guardian. Demons were cold, emotionless, and unlike what some people would say scary. Meanwhile, Taehyung and his friends were chatting amongst each other until given a role to go into the human world.

"Yo Taehyung, who do you think is going to be your human?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. It could be a guy or a girl Hyung." Taehyung said.

"Well, good luck to you. Remember not to fall in love with the human. You know what will happen." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know Hyung. Well, we better get ready before the boss calls us for our roles." Taehyung said while leaving.

Taehyung left while signaling for the other demons to get ready and get into their lines before their boss came and assigned them their roles into the human world. Their boss was Kim Namjoon, the most powerful and scary demons inside of the demon realm.

"Is everyone in their lines?" Namjoon asked while sitting on his throne.

"Yes sir!" all of the demons said in sync.

"Alrighty then. I will now assign your roles when you go into the human world. Oh, and always remember the number one rule. NEVER fall in love with a human." Namjoon said with his loud and clear voice that echoed across the realm.

While Namjoon was calling up the demons and assigning their roles, Taehyung started getting lost in his thoughts. He's always wondered how the human world was like, and what their lifestyle was like, what foods they ate, and many more things. But one thing was that demons could not feel any emotion. So, humans would always say they look scary and blah blah blah.

"Taehyung! You're next. Come up here." Namjoon said.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and immediately walked up to Namjoon to where he was sitting at and Namjoon assigned him his role in the human world.

"ah, taehyung I forgot to tell you. Your person will be a girl and she's going through a tough time with her family. So get ready to collect all of her pain and weakness. Report back to me every time you go to the human world, okay?" Namjoom said.

"Yes sir, I won't let you down. When do we go?" Taehyung asked.

"You all will be going tomorrow. For now, you all will just hang out here and get some rest for tomorrow." Namjoon said.

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" All of the demons said in sync.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and his friend Jimin were chit-chatting while their other friends came along and discussed things here and there while drinking pure blood from cups. All of the demons we're chit-chatting amongst themselves and friends here and there having a good time.

"Taehyung Hyung, what's up with you? You've been a little more quiet than usual..." Jungkook said.

"Huh? Oh- nothing really. Just have some thoughts on my mind but it's nothing important Jungkook." Taehyung said while smiling with his fangs out.

Demons can sense each other's feelings and humans feelings and emotions. Jungkook knew that something was bothering Taehyung and he wasn't hiding it so well.

"Hey, I can sense that something is bothering you, Ya know. Demons don't sense each other's feelings for no reason. Let's go talk over here where it's more private and quieter." Jungkook said while nudging his head in a different direction.

Taehyung sighed and followed Jungkook to a quieter place where nobody else was. Jungkook looked at him and felt Taehyung's emotions all mixed up while Taehyung felt ashamed of what he was feeling. It was questionable.

"Hyung, you know me and all the bros are here for you. You can tell me anything. Nobody is going to judge you or hear us. What's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook... Don't you ever want to know what love feels like?"