3

Taehyung's POV
While I was collecting my human emotions, my eyes turned a dark grey color as usual and I reported to Namjoon and decided to go give my human a visit. I walked over to where jimin, jungkook, and the others were. They all were chatting about upcoming events that were going to happen in the demon realm.

"Yo, Jungkook and Jimin!" I said.

"What's up Hyung?" Jimin and Jungkook said.

"You guys wanna go with me to the human world? I'm checking up on my human. She just cried a little while ago." I said.

"Sure! Let's goooooo~" Jungkook said.

We told the others where we were going and they nodded their heads. We flew off into the sky and admired the view below us. It was a long way to fly to the human world, but we never got tired. The 3 of us chit-chatted here and there so that the time would fly by.

"Don't you guys ever wonder what people go through and what their lifestyles are like?" Jimin asked.

"Their lifestyle seems interesting. But demons are better" Jungkook said while showing a cocky smirk.

Jimin and I laughed at his cockiness and Jungkook just smiled with his fangs sticking out.

"I mean, it would be cool to experience their lifestyle. Aren't we experiencing their lifestyle now?" I asked.

"That's true... But we won't be there all the time. It's only if we feel their emotions and feelings." Jungkook said.

15 minutes later we all arrived to the human world and I located where my human was. She was in a building full of people? I wonder what they do in the building. We flew on top of the roof of the building and saw my human with two other people. Their probably her friends?

My human and her friends started heading inside of the building and I saw her wiping tears off of her face. They stopped at the entrance of the building and this group of people stopped them and started to bully her. Jungkook and Jimin stared in disgust and hatred.

"We should do something Taehyung. This isn't right for a girl like her to get bullied." Jimin said.

"But we can't be seen Jimin-ah. We need to not be seen for us to do something." I said back.

"We can stay up here and disguise ourselves as humans?" Jungkook said a little unsure.

"That sounds like a good plan. Let's transform in the back of the building, shall we?" Jimin said.

We all flew to the back of the building and transformed into humans. We all looked at each other surprisingly.

"Woah- Jungkook! You look, hot man!" Jimin said excitedly.

We all turned around and looked at ourselves in the windows. Good thing the windows were closed. We admired ourselves in the mirror a little bit longer. Okay, now time to come up with a plan... How do humans act? What do they say?

"Okay, time to come up with a plan guys." I said.

"We need to act like a human and say whatever they could say. But how?" Jungkook asked.

"Aha! I have an idea. Just follow my lead." I said.

They both nodded and we both headed towards the front of the school. I felt anger and pain from my human. My eyes started to glow a dark grey color, Jungkook and Jimin noticed and quickly covered my eyes while continuing to walk towards them.

"Yah! Why do you always have to think your so good and cool, huh?" one of my human friends said.

"What do you think that's going to do? Hurt us? Your just a pathetic loser. No wonder why your parents argue all the time at home. Awe boo hoo". One of the people from the group said.

We stopped at the front of the building and stared at each other before walking to my human and her friends and their enemies. I calmed my nerves down and make had to make sure to control my powers to not get caught.

"What do you think you're doing bullying a girl like her? Get the hell away from her, got that? You little pieces of shit better watch what you're saying. I'm watching you." I said with no emotion.

"Who the hell are you? You think your a tough guy huh?" One of the guys said scoffing.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm here to ruin your life."