2

BACK IN THE HUMAN WORLD...

Now it was day time in the human world. Taehyung's human woke up and started to do her daily morning routine. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and put it up into a messy bun and got changed for school. Her name was Ji Yeon. She is a 19-year-old girl who just started college, getting ready to live on her own, and having a full-time job. But, there were personal problems throughout her family and she felt miserable and in pain from having to hear her parents always argue all the time.

Her dad would sometimes come back home drunk or her mom would just come back home from work just angry and start yelling at everyone in the house. Ji Yeon had an older brother who's name was Joo Woon. He was 21 years old and going to college nearby home. He didn't pay any attention to their parents arguing every single day. He felt like it would be pointless too and they would argue more and disown them. Ji Yeon would always go to Joo Woon and ask for advice or help and even to tell any secrets. They both trusted each other.

It was now 9:30 AM and Ji Yeon decided to drive to her college campus and start her day with her classes. She decided to grab some breakfast and some boba on the way so she wouldn't be hungry later on. Then, she started having flashbacks of her nightmare from last night and of the shadow she saw in her room last night as well.

(Ji Yeon's Thoughts)
*There was a black shadow in my room... I'm sure of it!*
*I can't be going crazy- can I?*
*What if I see the shadow again...*

Ji Yeon finished eating her sandwich on the way driving to her college campus. She arrived at her college and parked her car while getting a few notebooks and headed inside the building. Her first class was Physics II which she was pretty good at so she didn't have any trouble in the class. She met her friends in the hallway Areum and Ae-Cha. They were all great friends since middle school. Surprisingly they all got into the same college.

"Good morning Ji Yeon!" Areum chirped.

"Hey, Ji Yeon~," Ae-Cha said.

"Hey, girls! How did you girls sleep last night?" Ji Yeon asked.

"We slept pretty well actually. What about you?" Areum asked.

"I slept pretty well, but then I got a nightmare... and when I woke up I saw this black shadowy figure in the corner of my room. I had to make sure that I rubbed my eyes a few times and not say that I was dreaming! Then the shadow disappeared..." Ji Yeon said while getting the chills.

"Woah- Yah, I bet it was just your imagination! Don't let things like that get to you." Ae-cha said.

"Yeah, Ae-Cha's right. Just don't overthink it ya know? Let's get started with the day and get this craziness off of your mind." Areum said.

As the girls finished talking, they all headed to their different classes. Ji Yeon took a seat at her chair inside of the classroom and got her textbook out ready to begin her lesson. Little did her friends know, Ji Yeon was recently getting teased and bullied by these group of girls and guys. They were known as the 'popular' crew around the college campus. After a few classes passed by the 'popular' crew walked down the hallways and everyone looked away and started murmuring to each other. Ji Yeon and her friends walked passed them but one of the guys from the group called her out.

"Aye, little miss goody-two-shoes. Where do you think you're going?" one of the guys hollered.

Ji Yeon kept walking and ignoring them. Her friends looked at her concerningly.

"What do you want?" Ji Yeon remarked.

"Let's play a game... shall we?" The guy said.

"I'm done playing your dirty ass games. I'm not your maid or your stupid servant! JUST LET ME BE, OKAY!? I'M TIRED OF ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT. AT LEAST I DON'T BEG FOR MY PARENTS FOR MONEY, AT LEAST I HAVE A JOB. ALL OF YOU IDIOTS JUST THINK YOU'RE SO COOL, YOU DUMBASSES DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB TO EVEN HELP YOURSELVES OR FOR YOUR FUCKING PARENTS. THINK OF YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU FIRST YOU DUMB FUCKS." Ji Yeon yelled at the top of her lungs while walking out of the building tearing up.

Everyone stood there in shock processing what just had happened. Her friends ran after her and the guys and girls in the group just stood there in shock. Ji Yeon ran all the way to the front of the campus and started crying under a tree. She didn't want to live in this type of way. She just wished that everything would just disappear.

"Ji Yeon? Ji Yeon-ah! Where are you?" Areum yelled.

Her friends kept walking and walking until hearing some sniffling nearby them and found Ji Yeon. They looked at each other worriedly and exhaled sighs here and there. They didn't know that Ji Yeon was getting teased and bullied by the 'popular' group at school. They sat down by her and let her calm down before asking her questions.

"Ji Yeon..? Are you okay? What happened back there?" Ae-Cha asked concerningly.

"No. I'm not okay. I don't want to live like this anymore." Ji Yeon said coldly.

"What happened back there? Are they bullying you!?" Areum asked while changing her tone.

"They've been recently bullying me... but I don't give in. I just go on about my day. They always call me these names and I just ignore them like I usually do. I just wish everything would disappear and I could be all alone by myself." Ji Yeon said while burying her face into her knees.

"I'm sorry to hear about this. You could've told us about this sooner Ji Yeon-ah... we would've beat their asses for you." Ae-Cha said.

"It's fine. I'll just get through the day without those fuckers. It's not like I have nothing else to lose. I still have you, girls, and my brother. Let's just go inside before those idiots come outside and say some smart remark." Ji Yeon said while getting up and wiping her whole face.

Meanwhile in the Demon Realm...

Taehyung sensed that his human Ji Yeon was crying and in pain. He collected it and reported back to Namjoon. He wondered what made her cry, but he enjoyed the pain that she was going through. He felt somewhat more powerful by collecting the pain from his human.

(Taehyung's thoughts)
*I wonder what my human is up too...*
*I should go visit, shall I?*
*Human, I will see you soon.*

Don't leave me from your sight.