1

THE NEXT MORNING - Demon Realm...

All of the demons were wide awake, chit-chatting here and there with other demon friends, drinking pure blood from cups, and getting excited about their upcoming day ahead of them today. Jungkook and Taehyung went back to their private spot from yesterday and continued on with their conversation.

"Jungkook... Don't you ever want to know what love feels like?" Taehyung asked while looking down at the ground.

Jungkook looked at him and exhaled sharply. He knew that demons have been known for being scary, doing some very disturbing things, scaring people, and many more things... but demons did have feelings. Jungkook was afraid of what would happen to Taehyung or to any of their close friends if they broke their number one rule, which was falling in love with a human.

"Hyung. You know what would happen if you fall in love... Especially with a human. I understand how you feel but we can't let our feelings get the best of us. We don't have any emotions either so it makes it harder for us to express how we feel." Jungkook said.

"Just don't let that type of curiosity get to you Hyung. Just focus on what's more important which is to make our boss happy and for the demon realm to remain calm and not break out of chaos." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, your right Jungkook. I was just curious... But you know I wouldn't break such an important rule in the demon realm. Plus, namjoon is scary when he's angry... thanks for the talk and snapping me back into reality bro." Taehyung said while smiling at Jungkook.

"No problem Hyung. Let's get going before namjoon yells at us for being late unlike last time haha." Jungkook said.

Both of them walked together and gathered around the main floor waiting for their leader, Kim Namjoon to arrive and let them all go out into the human world. By now it was night time in the human world while it was still day time in the demon realm. Then, Namjoon walked up onto his throne and sat down while announcing some things here and there.

"Good morning all of my demons. Let's get started with some announcements here and there before I let you all go out into the human world. Remember to not break any rules and ALWAYS report back to me about your human." Namjoon said.

Meanwhile, after Namjoon announced his things he allowed for all of the demons to go out into the human world. Taehyung flew with Jungkook and Jimin while the others flew in different directions. The 3 of them stayed together and talked here and there until they all arrived at their different destinations.

Taehyung flew close by to his human's house and landed quietly while taking a look inside of the window. He managed to go inside the window without managing to make any noise and hid in a dark area of the room. He examined the girl that was sleeping in the bed and took a close look at her before examining the rest of her room.

(Taehyung's thoughts)
*Huh, this is what a human's room looks like?*
*It's much smaller than I expected it to be..*
*Okay, let's get to work... No more thinking*

Taehyung started to gain his powers slowly and retrieve the emotions and feelings of the girl. His eyes started to glow a dark grey color. He had to make sure that he didn't take up to much or then he would get hurt and probably wake the girl up. He felt pain, sadness, and misery from the girl. Taehyung was about to leave until the girl woke up breathing heavily and sweating here and there. She turned on her light and Taehyung immediately disappeared into the darkness.

"h-hello?"

Taehyung's eyes immediately changed color and hid inside of her closet where it was dark. The girl had a nightmare and wiped her eyes a couple of times to make sure she did see a dark shadow in her room but she sat there for a few minutes and went back to sleep. Taehyung exhaled a sharp sigh quietly and flew out of her room without making any noise and flew back to the demon realm.

You'll be able to see me, one day human... One day.

*author's note* - I kind of didn't like the way I wrote this chapter.. but do you guys have any suggestions on how I could've written this chapter better? I want to take things slowly with this book, but I'll take any advice from you guys to make my book better :)!