The AfterMath

{Narrator Pov}:

It's over. Finally, the Revolution has ended. Countless battles, Countless dead nobody knows who survived and who died, all except Akame and Tatsumi. After Tatsumi stopped Shikoutazer, all of his strength seemed to vanish, and he couldn't even muster the energy to stand, let alone fight. He didn't know where Akame was or if she was alive even, but he had worse problems to deal with. coming out through the rubble was none other than Esdeath. She already had a sword of ice in her hand and with one final swing was going to end Tatsumi's life. 

{Akame Pov}:

I have to get there, I have to make it in time was all that went through my mind. Then I saw it through the ruble was Tatsumi. Relief flooded me but was soon drained when I saw who was approaching...Esdeath. Rage filled my bones I lounged a scream ripped through the air as I brought  Murasame down upon Esdeath.

{Tatsumi Pov}: 

I knew I was dead. Saw it coming, and there was nothing I could do about it. She raised her sword up, but it stopped mid-swing by a scream that must have been heard all around. I know that scream I thought. The next thing I saw was a raven-haired girl bring a massive sword swinging and screaming down upon Esdeath. I knew then and there never to get on Akame's really bad side because I knew it was going to be a one-sided fight.

{Narrator Pov}:

Akame swung her sword down on Esdeath, but Esdeath was no fool and dodged it with ease. "Its no use fighting me with anger as your motivator," Esdeath said, "It will end up with you dying in the end." This, however, had no effect on Akame for she had so much rage in her that nothing could stop her. Akame yelled, "I HAVE LOST ALMOST ALL OF MY FAMILY AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THE LAST ONE AWAY FROM ME!!" 

{Tatsumi Pov}: 

I knew that Akame was only hiding her sadness with a smile, but I never thought it would be this bad. She was pouring her heart and soul into this fight...all to protect me. I heard her scream...something about family, I think? Then darkness came.

{Narrator Pov}:

After Tatsumi Blacked out the fight was still going on. Esdeath could not keep her sword up or even have time to make ice because of Akame's relentless blow after blow. Akame never let up on her attacks keeping Esdeath mainly on the defensive. Akame fainted left and swung right with massive speed. Esdeath couldn't hold out much longer and Akame knew it. Esdeath was trying to stay alive, it was no longer a battle of winning for Esdeath it was only a matter of surviving. She kept on backing away trying to form some sort of ice to block Akame but she was just too fast swinging Murasame down in a massive arc. Esdeath jumped out of the way, but not fast enough as Murasame cut her left arm. Knowing about the curse that comes with the sword she was quick to cut off her left arm. As much as it hurt Esdeath didn't care, it was time to use her last resort. The spell that would freeze time itself and that's how she would win. Once she was prepared to use it Esdeath yelled"Furīzu!!" and everything froze except Akame which made Esdeath go wide-eyed. Akame kept walking towards her with black evil power coming off around her. She was so confused. "How?" she asked. "Its impossible, that spell freezes time itself so how are you still moving?!?!" Esdeath screamed. "Simple" was what Akame replied. "My Murasame when using its full power can cut through time itself." The last sounds heard were the screams of Esdeath as her limbs were cut from her body.

{Akame Pov}:

Tatsumi, Tatsumi, Tatsumi was the only thing on my mind. I saw that he went unconscious and I didn't see if he was alive. I checked his wounds and they were all very serious which was bad within itself. His armor was still on and would not come off no matter how much prying I did. Then I heard a noise, a grunt that came from Tatsumi when I touched his side. I looked at his side and tears came streaming down my face. An Iron rod was sticking in the back on Tatsumi's side. A strangled cry came from me as I begged for help. 

{Wave Pov}: 

I was still stuck in the rubble after being kicked by the Shikoutaze. I only had minor injuries so I was fine, but my worry was that of Tatsumi. He unlocked one of the Sacred forms of Incursio the Demon Form Azazel the fallen angel. He used up so much energy that the likeliness he survives is very low. That's when I heard a strangled cry from a girl close by. I looked over to see the Night Raid Akame crying and under her. My eyes widened...Tatsumi. He was breathing but a rod stuck out of his side. I knew right then and there what I had to do. I jumped from the rubble I was one and looked over to find Tatsumi and pointed at my throat millimeters away was Musasame.

{Narrator Pov}:

Akame heard the rumble when Wave hit the ground from where he was, and in the flash of a light she had unsheathed Musasame and it was pointed at his throat. "Wow wow, Akame please it's me Wave remember?" Wave asked. "Yes, I know who you are Wave, your one of the Jagers!" Akame yelled. Wave replied"Then I guess you didn't see that Tatsumi and I fought together to bring down the Emperor, but it was really only him because I got kicked into a building really quickly"."Please put your sword down so I can help him" Wave said impatiently. In an instant, Akame remembered Tatsumi and dropped her sword running toward Tatsumi. "Please help him Wave!! He's is my only family left!" Akame begged. Wave simpled spoke words in an old language "carranam" he spoke, and the armor on Tatsumi disappeared. Akame was astonished by this. "How?" she asked? Wave replied as he was tending to Tatsumi's wounds "it's a word that allows one relic user of armor to help another user of relic armor. It cannot be used in battle and the armor senses that my only intent here is to help Tatsumi, so I complied and unequipped his armor so I could help him."

{Time Skip 1 week}

{Narrator Pov}

Tatsumi was back at the Night Raid HQ resting while Wave and Akame were downstairs talking about the ability the Armor Relics had. "All Armor Relics have this ability but only one person has been able to obtain it" Wave continued "it is called Dr---" Wave was interrupted by a messenger running through the door.

{Messenger's Message}:

There's been an emergency at the capital!!.

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!!