The Stone

{Narrator Pov}:

Tatsumi was still resting and Akame was not going to leave him alone. So she told Wave to go and see what the emergency is, and if it was that bad then he was to rush back and get her.

{Tatsumi Pov}:

I was awakened by someone yelling and banging on the door. "Where am I?" I asked. I then realized by the look of the room that it was my room back at the Night Raid hideout.

{Flash back}

Esdeath and Akame fighting and the battle with the Emperor. Screaming and blood. Children crying and the blasts by the emperor.

{Flash back end}

Tatsumi remembered and he didn't know if Akame was alive. He tried to sit up but had to much pain that he shouted and had to lay back down. After propping himself up on many pillows he heard running sand a knock at his door.

Knock knock

{Narrator Pov}:

"Come in," Tatsumi said. Akame entered and had a worried look on her face. Tatsumi had a sigh of release now knowing that Akame was alive. "How are you feeling?" Akame asked. "Not dead" replied Tatsumi. Akame smiled, something she hadn't done it a while. "I can't stand up tho or even sit up. Everything is very sore but I will manage." Tatsumi said. "Well, you should have a full recovery," Akame told Tatsumi. Akame was relieved that Tatsumi was alive. She could not take another one of her best friends and family dying. After all, she has lost her almost all of her family, and Tatsumi was like a brother and after she killed her sister Tatsumi let her cry her heart out on his shoulder. After Mine died she let him cry his heart on her shoulder. They helped each other when they needed it. "I assume you killed Esdeath," Tatsumi asked. "Yes I cut her limbs from her body" Akame replied casually. "Thank you," Tatsumi said. Then Tatsumi remembered during the fight against the empire Wave had been kicked into the building. After that, he never saw him again. "Wave!! Is he ok?" Tatsumi asked in a worried tone. "yes he was actually the one that saved you so you should thank him." Akame replied. "he only had minor injuries and is fully healed, he ran to the capitol because apparently there is an emergency and I said I would look after you just in case you woke up." Akame continued. "You have been out for a week now." Tatsumi let out a big sigh of relief. "That's good to know," Tatsumi said. " Is it finally over?" Asked Tatsumi. "Yes now and forever, the revolution is over," Akame said. "Well you need to get some rest Tatsumi, I will bring food up later so you can regain your strength," Akame ordered him. "Ok" Tatsumi replied. Akame started to walk out but paused. "Hey Tatsumi, Wave told me something about your Sacred forms and I---." She stopped because Tatsumi was already sound asleep. "Oh well," Akame thought and turned around and walked out the door closing it gently behind her.

{Wave Pov}:

"That's not possible!" I exclaimed. There is no way that an Imperial Relic like that was made. "Yes it is possible is only able to be used once. It was a Relic that was hidden for a very long time." I was amazed and confused at the same time. Then I asked, "Why did you need Night Raid?"The councilmen said, "because we know of all the losses that Night Raid has had and we want to reward them this so they may be at peace."I need to tell Akame and Tatsumi about this, so I ran out the door and sprinted towards the Hideout.

{Narrator Pov}:

Tatsumi and Akame were talking about the battle against the Emperor. While talking Akame brought up that Wave wanted to join Night Raid even though it is no longer needed. "I say we let him join because if we ever do need to fight again he will be a good ally. Also after everyone that we lost we need a new team as much as I hate to say it." Tatsumi said. "I know but he will have to go through the same training you did," Akame said. "Hey, Tatsumi?" Akame said. "yeah." Tatsumi replied. "I really miss them," Akame said as she started to shake. " Tatsumi hugged Akame even though his wounds were screaming with pain he could not let Akame cry like this. "I know Akame I really miss them too, but they would not want us to mourn around for them. They would want us to stand up and stay strong.

{Narrator Pov}:

Crash!!

"Hey Tatsumi your awake and you're here to Akame," Wave said as he got up from destroying the door. We need you both at the Capitol. "Is it that bad?" asked Akame. "no" replied Wave. " it's about the family you lost." Wave replied. Akame and Tatsumi were frozen and wide-eyed when Wave told them about the new Imperial Relic.

I KNOW I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG.