Friends, Family, Night Raid

{Narrator Pov}:

Tatsumi and Akame could not move. After what Wave said they just stood there in shock. Akame had silent tears rolling down her cheeks, and Tatsumi kept on thinking about Mine. All Tatsumi wanted to do is talk to Mine again.

{10 Minutes Eariler}:

"Hey Tatsumi your awake and you're here to Akame," Wave said. "You guys need to hear this". Wave told them, "I just ran from the Capitol and they found an Imperial Relic that was lost," he said. "It was apparently hidden and erased from all books but one. The book the Emperor wrote and wanted to be buried with him was found, and in it contained a new Imperial Relic that allows the user to speak with the dead," Wave explained. "The New Commanders want to give it to Night Raid after all the members they lost." *Wave took out a piece of cloth and unwrapped it*. In the cloth was a little black diamond. "Anyone can use it all you have to do I hold it and think of the people you lost and they will appear so you can speak with them. I'll hang on to it and you guys can tell me when you want to use it," Wave explained. As Wave was talking Tatsumi and Akame were doing nothing, they couldn't believe that they could talk to there family again.

{Present Narrator Pov}:

Tatsumi and Akame were just amazed, they both decided to use it tomorrow. However, Wave did not tell them that they could only use the relic 3 times before it would cease to work. They were excited to see their friends again. Akame wanted to see all of Night Raid, as well as her sister, While all Tatsumi wanted to see, was Mine. Tatsumi needed to tell her something, the one thing that he always wanted to tell her.

{The Next Day}:

Wave, Akame, and Tatsumi were in the training area of the hideout, and Wave already told them about the 3 times they had to talk with the dead. Tatsumi and Akame were saddened by the fact that they were only able to talk with there family 3 times and only for 7 minutes each time. This didn't last long because right now they were going to use there first chance and see their friends. All three of them clasped hands and closed there eyes. "Hello Tatsumi," said an extremely familiar voice. Tatsumi opened his eyes only to look up at Mine. She looked as if she was made of mist. Tears sprang from Tatsumi as he fell to the floor, and Wave and Akame opened their eyes only to look upon Mine, Bulat, Lenoe, Sheele, Boss, Lubb, Chesle, Kurome, and even Susanoo. "Yo," Boss said casually. Akame gapped at seeing her family again. Wave was gapping to Kurome was standing there looking at him. Everyone was there. All of Night Raid was standing in front. They were all supposed to be dead, but they were standing there before them alive. "Mine can we go somewhere alone so I can talk to you?" Tatsumi asked. Mine nodded and followed Tatsumi away. (Everyone dead is like a mist, so they are not fully alive but they are able to talk to the dead.) 

{with Tatsumi and Mine}:

Tatsumi was still crying because after this whole time he thought he would never see her again. "please stop crying Tatsumi," Mine said. "M-mine I need to tell you that I love you too, and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." Tatsumi fought back tears. After saying that Mine smiled. "I'm glad because I wanted to spend my life with you as well," Mine said. Tatsumi and Mine just sat there in each other's presence not wanting it to end, but soon Mine started to disappear. "Mine what's happening, No!. Why are you leaving?" Tatsumi said with worry. "Don't worry Tatsumi, it seems that Wave didn't tell you that it only lasts 7 minutes." Mine explained. "don't worry I will always be watching over you," Mine told Tatsumi. After she said this she disappeared, but before she left she said: " I love you Tatsumi,".  They with that Tatsumi smiled. something he hadn't done in a while.

{7 minutes ago with Akame and the rest of Night Raid}:

Akame was still in shock as the rest of Night Raid was there. "I can't believe it," Akame said. "Calm down," Boss said as the deceased members smiled. "That's the third time you've said that," Bro said. Akame and Night Raid continued to catch up, but soon they started to disappear. "So you're leaving again huh?" Akame said. "Unfortunately it seems so," Leon said. "But we'll always be watching over you" she continued. "See you around Akame," All of Night Raid said. With that, they disappeared. 

{Wave and Kurome}:

Kurome and Wave just sat and talked to each other. "Wave I am sorry I have to leave you," Kurome said. "Its ok, I am just glad I got to talk to you," Wave told her. "Wave, I love you," Kurome said.  After she said that she disappeared. Wave already knew that but to hear her say those words meant the word to him, and he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "I love you too Kurome." Wave said while sobbing.