Tom (Tord pOv)

Friday, oct 26, 2007

I wasn't paying attention again today. I was supposed to watch the smart board, but all I could see was Tom. Just, Tom. I was staring into his voids all day. They're like dark, sunken oceans. I could stare at them for hours, just drowning in them. His darkish skin complimented them, as well as the deep dark bags under the voids. But just to get my mind off them, I excused myself to the bathroom. The teacher said not to take long, but I just silently scoffed and rushed out the door, going to the bathroom. But instead of pissing, I grabbed a big, buff, brown cigar from my leather jacket. A liter along with it, I lit it up and huffed in a drag. I felt the calm cigar smoke slide down my throat and into my lungs, it was great. After a couple of puffs, I felt completely chilled. I pushed the access ashes onto the wall, and slid it back into the pocket of my leather jacket. After that, I had grabbed the small notebook from my pocket, and grabbed a pen from behind my ear. I just wrote a bunch of description words and a poem or two, I can't remember. And once I was done, I took a deep breath and walked back out of the bathroom, only to see a teacher standing, arms crossed, one leg over the other, the normal position of a pissed of parent. I rolled my eyes and let out a small sigh, right before the teacher began lecturing me. Long story short, I got sent home for smoking. Its not like lynetta cares, its practically her fault. (Lynettas my mom, I don't like calling her mom though). Anyway, my day was shitty, as usual. Yet, I still can't get Tom off my mind. He keeps popping up, here and there. Ive given into the fact that hes..... Beautiful. Anyway, I think I'll go take a smoke again, just to get my mind off it. Well, Bye.

Words : 350
Urge to go on : eh yes