Silence could be deadly (3rdP pOv)

Tom obviously never had any friends. Real ones, that is. Until he hit the 5th grade, when he met Matt. Matt had..... To many friends. He was always greeted with hi's and hellos all around the school, and he generally was an extrovert. He'd sometimes go out to parties, but he'd mostly just hang out with his friends. But when Matt had finally noticed Tom, he was intrigued to find what made him smile. Since Tom never really did. So, as Matt, he approuched Tom with a brighter than the sun smile, and a positive attitude. He bounced over to Tom and leaned down to where he was sitting. He was doodling on his math homwork. There was writing on it, Matt couldn't make it out, since his hand writing was messy, but he was able to find the words "Wander"
"Rabbit hole"
"explain"
  and "sorry"

Toms eyes where glazed with sadness, and Matt didn't like this.
"Hiya, tommy!"
Matt said in a voice bouncier that a rubber ball hitting onto the ground and getting sent darting towards the stars.
"Ef! Matt!" Tom said, covering the blue sheet of scribbles with his arms.
"What'cha doin?" Matt asked politely.
"Nothing"
Tom replied, turning his head to the dripping window.
"Hmm....."
Matt tried to think. Suddenly, an idea popped into mind.
"Hey! Theres a party next Thursday! Wanna come?"
Matt said, his voice cheerful and chipper as he bounce on his heels.
"i'll..... think about it......"
replied Tom, not wanting to hurt the taller boys feelings.
"Okay! Seeya on monday tom! Nice meeting you!"
The freckaled boy said. and like that, he bounced off to his other friends.
"mhm...."
Tom sighed, pulling out his earbuds and staring out the cloaded window, his mind beginning to wander again.
His eyebrows became furrowed, a normal sign of concentration. He tried to keep his eye sight steady on a falling rain droplet rolling down the window. But soon, his face became calmer as be became more unaware. The next thing he knew, the bell rang. Kids swished out of the door, bumping and pushing, shoving and knocking.
Tom had his normal, black jeans and a dark gray 'my chemical romance shirt'. A group of burdens nodiced this, and took advantage of it.
"Hey loser, Whered you get that shirt? the emo mall?"
They all howled in laughter. The bumped eachother on the shoulders, and gave highfives and fistbumps.
"Y.yeah, what he said!"
Said a small looking boy, trailing behind the big group of burdens.
"Shut it, jon, no one asked for your opinion."
the main burden sneered. Looking back at the smaller with angry eyes.
"o.okay...."
the pale, short boy answered sheepishly. Tapping his fingers together in embarrassment. As the burdens past by Tord, he gave a cold, mean, almost evil stare. Which scared the means. They slid past him, trying to disguise themselves.
Tom just shrugged it off and headed out to the door, where a few other burdens bumped into his shoulder by 'accident'. They where such cowards, not wanting to find out what the teachers would do if they caught them. Tom just kept scrolling through the crowd of rushing kids, til he pushed out the doors, the warm sun greeting his face, yet the cold air brushing his arms. The real world click bait. Tom breathed in the air, yet he didn't like it. He liked being cooped up in a stuffy room. He sighed as he walked toward his bike. He pushed his leg over one side of his bike seat, and pedaled off. Tord watched him the whole way through, admiring his crushes rear end as he swung his leg over the seat. Sure, Tord had a few lustful feelings, but he didn't think much of it. But little did he know, that lust would come in handy one day.

so soяяʏ ғoя ţһє ɰѧıţ! ı ɰѧs ɰoяҡıňɢ oň ѧ Ԁıғғєяєňţ sţoяʏ. mѧʏɞє..... ıғ ʏou ċouʟԀ..... ıғ ʏou һѧԀ ţһє ţımє...... яєѧԀ ıţ? ıţs ţһє ţıċċımѧsҡ oňє, ım яєѧʟʟʏ ıňţo ıţ. ѧňʏɰѧʏ, sєєʏѧ ʟѧţєя, mʏ sţяѧɰɞєяяıєs!

Words : 695.
urge to go on : I have an idea, I just dont know how to exacute it.