Chapter Twelve

The next morning, Harry woke up well-rested and smiling. He had had a moment of slight panic when he did not immediately recognize his surroundings, but quickly remembered he had fallen asleep that night in Draco's bedroom. Looking around, he noticed that he was the first of the two to wake up. He smiled brightly to himself as he saw Draco sleeping peacefully, facing towards him. 

       He quickly cast a Tempus, discovering that they were going to be late for breakfast in the Great Hall if they did not start getting ready immediately. Seeing how deep in sleep the blond looked, however, Harry decided to let the other boy sleep as he takes a shower.

       Once in the shower, Harry remembered that he was not in his own Dorm, meaning that he didn't have his own shampoo and body wash. Considering he did not want to call Dobby to him when he was currently in the shower, he shrugged to himself as he reached for Draco's products. He second-guessed himself once he saw that the bottles all looked to be rather expensive, but decided that he'd just have to hope that the blond would not mind him using the products.

      After about fifteen minutes or so, Harry was finished and towelling himself off. Once again he had to mentally berate himself, as he had once again forgotten that he was not in his own rooms and therefore did not have access to all of his clothes. Checking the time once again, he decided that he'd call Dobby to bring his clothes after he had woken up Draco, as he didn't want them to be late.

       Returning to the main room, he saw that Draco was still fast asleep. Smiling to himself, Harry approached the bed before leaning over to lightly shake the blond awake. Once the other boy opened his eyes, Harry, who had forgotten that he was currently only wearing a towel, could not figure out why the blond had completely frozen and turned bright red.

"Ummm..." Harry began, "earth to Draco?" he asked, waving a hand in front of the other boy's face in the hopes of getting him to blink.

"Wha-? Oh! Right. Hello." Draco stammered out, "I mean, good morning... Um... What time is it?"

       Noticing that the other boy was looking at something on his chest, he looked down himself, only to realize that he was not wearing a shirt. Now both boys were blushing profusely whilst trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, right..." Harry said, mildly embarrassed, "You'll, uh, need to shower now if we don't want to be late to breakfast."

"Ah, yes. Of course. Breakfast." the blond said, unable to help himself from staring at his friend's naked chest.

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind, Draco," Harry started, finally getting over the mild embarrassment of the moment, "but I had to use your products since I had forgotten I didn't have mine until I was already in the shower."

"Hm?" He said before snapping himself out of his fixation, "Oh, yeah, I don't mind. In fact, I think it has actually worked a slight miracle on your hair."

       Harry watched, transfixed, as the blond started to sit up, reaching his hand towards Harry's hair and curling a lock of it around a slim, pale, finger. Harry blushed but smiled when he saw the look of happiness on the other boy's face.

"Yes," Draco said with a laugh, "it's slightly less messy than before. Now it looks less like you've been battling a Hippogriff in the bushes and more like you've just had a proper shag."

       Harry blushed at the compliment, not able to think of what to say in response. He was saved from having to make one, however, as there was a loud banging on the door which caused them both to jump apart from each other.

       Frowning, Draco got up and opened the door, only to have Pansy strut her way into the room, with Blaise slowly trailing behind.

"You haven't even showered yet, Draco? Do you want to miss breakfast today?" Pansy stated loudly, before stopping dead in her tracks when she finally noticed Harry, who was still sitting on the blond's bed in his towel.