Day One... One Extravagant Coffee and the Judgmental Barista (Monday)

"Hello, is Hunk here?"

"No."

I deadpan. The guy in front of me goes from looking at the board of choices to me.

"He's not?"

"He's working in the back of the kitchen today. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not."

The guys mouth drops open before he collects himself and narrows his eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not. So you can order and deal with it or leave. Your choice."

He huffs and gives me an annoyed look.

"Fine. I'll have everything on this list."

He holds out his phone which has a coffee and a list of different syrups. I look up at him.

"What's this?"

"My list. Hunk knows my order by heart but because you don't want to go get him I'm showing you so you won't forget anything."

He sets his phone down and slides it across the counter towards me.

"Get to work barista boy."

I glare at him and ring him up. He pays then goes to the side to wait. I start to make the drink then move over to all the syrup containers. I hit each one viciously and once I'm finished I slam the drink down in front of him causing him to jump in surprise. He takes the drink and his phone and shoots me one last glare before walking to sit at one of the small coffee tables we have.