Handle dis'shit...

Riana**

"Bruh, ion got Jas." Although, Hustle didn't have his speaker on I could hear every word...

What the fuck? Who looking for my sister...

"Um Ree, Adrian at Jasmine school to pick her up and the school saying she already been picked up.. Do you know who could've got her?." He said not trying to make eye contact.

This nigga must know I'm finna go the fuck off....

"Um,Hustle? .. please tell me you're joking, I told you we had nobody! She always ride the bus so, nobody has ever picked her up " I told him...

The only person I could think of was Luther.

We pulled into the school parking lot before Hustle could even put the car in park, I hopped out and ran  into the school building..

"Hello, ma'am may I help-"

"Yes, where is Jasmine Robinson?" I asked the woman that was just about to the leave out the office...

"Ma'am, all the school buses has left and the students who car ride has been picked up." The woman said trying to walk pass me.

"Hey, Shawty.. who Jas leave with then? Cause we the only motherfucka's that suppose to be picking her up.." I turned around to see Hustle and Adrian. He must've turned back around..

Oo shit!

"Sir, I told you all of the car rider students are gone.. now, Jas is one of our older students I'm pretty sure if she left with someone she knew them.. But, I will gladly run the cameras back" she said..

"Yeah, do that." Me, Hustle and Adrian followed her back into the office, I'm in total shock right now. I'm not understanding so much bad has happened to us in the last two weeks. I can't even begin to think who would want to hurt us besides,

Luther.....

"THAT'S HER RIGHT THERE!" I yelled.
We here now looking back at the cameras Jasmine had on her New Red Nike Jumpsuit today so, I noticed her on the camera instantly.

"That look like a Black Cadillac" Adrian said getting closer.

"Who the FUCK is that? Hustle snapped.
.
.
.
.
Adrian**

When Hustle told me he didn't have Jasmine, I stopped in the middle of the street and hit a mean ass U-turn to meet them back at Jas school.. I know like HELL nobody else suppose to be picking her up! I swear to God she better be somewhere with a friend or some..

Motherfucka's do NOT wanna play w me!

Only if she had a phone I could call her.
3 minutes, I was pulling back into the school, I parked and hopped out.. I saw Hustle walking in so I ran up beside him ..

"Aye Bruh, what the fuck?." I said..

"What the fuck is right! Who the fuck Tahoe is that? And why the fuck you aint come to school?" He snapped.

Nigga, fuck school. I'm worried bout Jasmine.. this nigga ain't talking bout shit so I walked passed him into the building.. when I walked in I saw Riana standing outside the office talking to a lady..

"Aye, Shawty? Who Jas leave with then? Cause we the only motherfuckas that's suppose to be picking her up!" I snapped interrupting their conversation...

The lady brought us into her office to roll the cameras back.. Riana noticed Jasmine on the camera and it look like a black Cadillac she got in.. the windows tinted as fuck and the car didn't have no fucking tags!

Who the fuck is that? .. you could see Jasmine was hesitant to get in the car but she had to know them or they had to say something to make her believe she could trust them.. whoever the fuck it is ima kill them..

"If you guys don't know who she left with then you need to contact the police right away." The lady said..

Ion fuck with the police bitch...

"Hustle can I see your phone.?" Riana said reaching for his phone..
"Nah sis, ima handle this shit!" I told her!

"NO YOU NOT ADRIAN! You SAID YOU WAS GONE HANDLE LUTHER BUT DID YOU HANDLE HIM? Hell no! YOU DONT EVEN  KNOW US, I DONT TRUST YOU OR HUSTLE HOW I KNOW YOU GUYS DIDNT SET HER UP!" Riana yelled with tears streaming down her face.. she grabbed hustle phone and ran out the door..

Don't nobody got time for this shit.. but fuck it, she Right.. but I  ain't talking to no pigs! I'm still gone handle this shit. Fuck waiting! Hustle a little bitch I'm tired of procrastinating.. motherfuckas move fast when the trap calling but when it's time to drop bodies he wanna be hoe about it!

"Adrian.. where you get that Tahoe?" Hustle said ..
"NIGGA WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP COMING AT ME SIDEWAYS! IF IT AINT BOUT JAS ION GIVE A FUCK! " I snapped! This nigga steady pushing the fucking issue about me and a Tahoe and fucking school and Jas fucking missing!

I walked outside to see Riana standing there on the phone from the looks of it the police ain't on shit.

"Sis? What they saying?" I walked behind her whispering while she was talking to them..

"I don't have fucking 24 hours to wait! My sister just got out the fucking hospital for being raped and stabbed and now she is missing!!!" She snapped..

"Hang up the phone Riana" I told her..
She did as told and looked at me all Mean and shit.. I can understand why she mad I'm her big brother and I suppose to protect them! They haven't been living me with me and Hustle a full day and Jas already been kidnapped!

"Adrian! Look I'm sorry for going off on you and Hustle! I'm just frustrated and SCARED! My sister is ALL I have! She All I got! If I lose her I have NOTHING! Luther sick ass already tried to take her from me! Now she's gone again! I know she wouldn't leave with him so who's out to hurt us? Huh? Adrian can you tell me that? Why haven't you killed Luther? " she said to me crying..
"And it's already bad enough the fucking police said they can't file a missing report unless it's Been 24hrs! I can't lose her Adrian!" She went on.

"Sis! I promise you I'm on it! I promise! You got me now & now all I have is you and Jasmine, ima do everything I can.. we gone get jasmine back!" I promised her and I meant that shit..

Ima handle dis shit fasho! Motherfuckas wanna play lets play!

I pulled out my phone to call my boy J.Rock.. other than hustle that's my nigga.. he crazy just like me that's why I fuck with dude .. he be down for whatever..

Ima handle dis shit fasho..