The Will....*Doc Saneto*

Riana**

We're at my Mom Sister house my Aunt Kiesha.

She just gave us information on Luther's Brother..

Come to find out it's Doctor Saneto that's why that motherfucka told his nurses to let me die I don't know what type of sick games Luther and his family playing But  Motherfucka's fucking with the right one.

"Aight, Here's his address you guys be careful now...Luther is a dangerous man." Aunt Kiesha said to us.

"Ha...Do it look like I give a damn about a nigga 'THINKING' they dangerous. I'm the Motherfucka that's dangerous." Adrian said grabbing the piece of paper with the address on it.

I wish I could've met my brother earlier, He's really about that life and I know Jasmine disappearance hurting him just as much as me.

We're coming for you Jas... I promise.

.

.

.

.

Hustle**

We're a block away from Doctor Saneto House all of us was dressed in All Black and fully Loaded.. Although, I've killed nigga's before I just didn't feel right handling this nigga with Ree with us. If shit go left and she get hurt a nigga gone spazz the fuck out.

"House 2509...There it go right there.." Adrian pointed at the house.

We passed Doctor Saneto house it was about a two story house.. Big ass house real nice though this dumb ass nigga don't have no gates.. Shit, gone be fast and easy we pulled a block away from the house and parked all the lights was off so we couldn't be seen..

He didn't have many neighbors anyway..

"Riana, You should stay in the car." I told her..

"The Fuck you mean stay in the car Hustle? Fuck no! I'm coming with ya'll!" She snapped.

"Hustle right sis this some serious shit Me and Hustle gone make it fast get some information out of him then kill his ass." Adrian tried explaining to her.

"No! Fuck that! Ya'll treating me like some weak bitch! Jasmine is my sister too! Fuck ya'll give me the guns for to hold them down?" She snapped again.

Ree sexy as fuck when she mad..

"Aight, Fuck it come on." I told her.

Of course, I'm not gone let anything happen to her a nigga just wanna be on the safe side..

But Fuck it .. She down to ride so why not?...

"What if he got a wife and kids?." Riana asked.

"We kill them." Adrian said bluntly...

"I can't kill no kids....But for Jasmine I just might."

Ight den.....

We creeped to the back of the house it's late as fuck hope this nigga sleep.

Adrian got this tool where we can open the back door with ease.. Once we got in it was dark as fuck look like we in this nigga kitchen...

"Check upstairs, I'm going to check downstairs.." I whispered to Adrian..

"Bet." Adrian creeped upstairs and I went into the Din to check shit out with Riana right behind me.

We all had our guns out cocked and loaded.

Me and Riana in the living room but I didn't see any family picture's It was just furniture and two flat screen TV's he must live alone.

It was nice as hell though.