Load up...

Hustle

CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE OR SOMEBODY REE JUST FUCKING PASSED OUT BRO!

Me and Adrian got Ree in my car to take her to the hospital...Don't nobody got the patience to wait on the ambulance, My Benz gone get down..

Fasho..

Adrian Rode with me so he could sit in the back with Riana.

"Aye man what the fuck up with her man Blood clots don't make you pass out do they?." Adrian asked me.

This nigga must think I'm some type of Doctor or some hell, I don't know..

"I don't know bro we five minutes away." I told him..

I passed every car on the road swerving like a motherfucka I turned my emergency lights on and took off passing all the stop lights..

If the police get behind me they gone have to catch me at the hospital, on GD...

After 5 minutes, We was at the hospital I pulled up at the front entrance and put my car in park I didn't even cut my car off..

I opened up the back door so Adrian could get out I picked Riana up and carried her inside the emergency room...

"Sir, May I help you?" A lady nurse said coming from behind the desk..

"My girlfriend passed out she just got out the hospital a couple days ago." I explained.
Adrian was right behind us..

The lady nurse called for more help they got Riana on a stretcher and carried her to the back. 

Me and Adrian not allowed to go back until they get her stabilized...

Fuck! Ree come on... pull through baby...
.
.
.
.
Adrian**

"Riana Robinson Family." A nurse came from the back and called for Riana's Family.. Me and Hustle...

We got to hurry up and get her name changed back she ain't no fucking Robinson...

"Yeah, here we go!" Me and Hustle walked to where the lady was standing..

Oh shit.. this ole girl... The old Fine ass hoe I be fucking...

She had a name tag on that read "Nurse Saih"
Oh that's her name...

She had a name tag on that read "Nurse Saih" Oh that's her name

Damn, she look good...

"Well, Hello Adrian." She said licking her lips.. This lady dead ass eyeing my dick...

Oh, she tryna get fucked I'm going to see bout that later...

"Wassup, How's my sister?." She looking good as hell but I'm worried about my sister right now.

"She's Fine you guys can see her and she'll be released in a hour or two Riana was Dehydrated but she will be fine." She said looking me up and down..

"What room she in? Hustle asked.

"Room 291 go ahead she's up."

Hustle took of to the back I'm right behind him But I'm trying to put me in an appointment to hit that ass later on.

"I didn't know you had sister's Adrian."

Yeah, me either..

"Why haven't you answered my calls? Or texted me back Adrian?" She asked...

"Sorry Ma, I've been busy with my little Sisters, I'll make time for you soon." I told her licking my lips.

I really just wanna fuck...

"Oh, I know you will." She said her lil slick ass grabbed my dick and then walked off..

Bet.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riana**

I woke up in the hospital.. Fuck! I already know.. I don't remember shit but, I just know I passed out..

"Mrs. Robinson?"

"Don't call me that shit please and thank you." I snapped.

When I looked up it was Doctor Santeo the same man who did my surgeries.. The same hoe cake ass nigga that told his nurses to let me die.

"Ree!" I looked at my door and there was Hustle.

Fine ass it's a must I make this nigga mines.

"Mrs.... You were dehydrated but we gave you some fluids and now you're being released to your boyfriend and brother."

Boyfriend? Did hustle tell him he was my boyfriend???

Good.. Because a boss ass bitch is back and it's time I go find Jasmine...

All bullshit aside.

"Ree, you okay?" Hustle said coming to the side of my bed helping me get dressed.

"Yes, I'm fine Hustle.. But I will be better with Jasmine with me. We have to find her I will not go back to school, sleep, eat , nothing... I will not live my life without Jasmine.. Hustle!" I cried.

"And you won't have to sis.. because, we going to find the motherfucka who got her" Adrian said coming into the room with Me and Hustle...

"You damn right you won't starting when you get out of here we on the haunt for Jasmine." Hustle said...

Shots fired hoes down..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adrian**

They released Riana out the hospital and we're now on the way to one of our trap houses for guns to load up..

Hustle was now explaining to Riana our lifestyle and what we do for a living So, she can get with the program but from the looks of it she was down to ride.. Hell yeah, we Blood...

"Aye y'all after we leave the trap and load up... let me drive it's some people you need to meet Ree." I told them.

Papa Snook and Aunt Kiesha...

I told Aunt Kiesha to keep her eyes open.. So, hopefully she can tell us a little more information on Luther...

If he got Jasmine.... When we find him, we'll find her..
.
.
.
.
.
Jasmine**

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Just like your damn mama whiny ass bitch! Y'all always want y'all way... shut up! "

I couldn't open my eyes because they're so swollen.. My lip was busted, nose broke... I have been beaten repeatedly.. All I can think is

Where is my sister? Adrian? Hustle????

"I think it's somebody you might wanna see lil bitch.. I promise your sister and brother will never find you.."

I had a blind fold  over my face all I could hear was a lady voice.. and men and another lady... the same voices over and over...

"Get up bitch!!" Whoever the person was yanked on my hair and dragged me. I couldn't see but, I know I was getting drugged downstairs..

All of sudden, this person stopped dragging me and it sound like they was unlocking a door with a padlock and chains on it..

Once, they got the door unlocked they started dragging me again...

They snatched the blindfold off my face ...

and I saw a face I thought I would never see again...
.
.
.
.
I WANT TO SHOUTOUT ALL MY READERS WHO ARE VOTING , COMMENTING AND KEEPING UP WITH THE STORY!!!

ITS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

WHO GOT JASMINE!!!??

WHO DID SHE SEE?????