Chapter 1

'Wha..? Where am I..?'

I could not move, could not see and could not hear anything. All I could feel was that I am being enclosed by a warm jelly-like substance. Panicking, I tried to move around. Yet, all I could manage for all the effort put in was a small kick.

Suddenly a voice full of excitement could be faintly heard.

"It moved! Darl..." The voice soon faded away.

I was left alone once again, no further sounds to accompany me.

'What happened? Why am I unable to move??'

Head full of thoughts, I tried desperately to recall what had happened to me.

My last memories came gushing back hitting me with a gut-wrenching truth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Standing at the crossroad.

Close to the store.

A truck rushing towards me.

Cries ringing out.

Horrified, I stood still.

The light getting larger.

And then.

Pain. Darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Ah, I died...didn't I? I-...sigh... But where am I...?'

I thought about it, but all my mind could think off was the essay I had written.

'Could it be...? But I have my memories...a special case? Still...oh no! Judging from that sound earlier, I have not been born yet. Ugh, puberty...is coming again..'

Sighing, I came to the realisation that even though I know that I have been reincarnated, the only thing I could do for now was nothing. I felt like crying for my past life, but then I realised that this life might not be as bad as what I had...

'A mercy from God? Ah, time to truly relax. The only chance for now I guess.'

.

.

.

.

Little did I know, I was right.

.

.

.

.

.

*4 months later*

'I want to come out already. This is so boring.......eh..? Why is there a light abov-'

I was suddenly brought out into the open. Startled, I let out a cry.

(i said wtf but what came out was a 'wahhh')

And that's when I realised I have been born, not in the usual way that's for sure but by c-section. (cos I did not feel the force pushing...sorry)

"Darling! Look at our child, 7 days late BUT WORTH THE WAIT! HE'S. SO. CUTE."

I, unfortunately being bundled up so thickly and being unable to currently see, had no opportunity to try and smack the person swinging me around. I started to wail in protest, struggling in an attempt to stop the person swinging me around.

"Uh...Dear? I think you should probably stop swinging our poor baby around..." A soothing yet tired sounding female voice was heard.

"Geh- fine. You want to hold him?" I was held out still bundled up making it slowly becoming like an oven surrounding me.

I was transferred over to a person I was sure is my mom, who carefully brushed the blankets around slightly, ensuring a relief given to me.

Sighing to myself, I let a smile feeling a slight breeze washing over me.

As I slowly drift off back to sleep(this shitz can be exhausting alright), I heard my dad say my name.

Wondering why it sounded familiar, I tried to stay awake to process it. Yet, the alluring tug of sleep soon dragged me to slumber.