Chapter 2

Ashikaga...the villain's last name of the series hm....So I am related to the villain eh...I thought to myself as I lay on my crib waving my short stubby fingers around.

'Aoi...blue...How fitting with Cyan..makes me wonder sometimes but meh.'

"AOI.AOI.AOI!!!" A loud, childish voice rang out in the hallway, slowly but surely nearing me. I mentally groaned as the door to my room was slammed open. My crib shook as someone slammed straight into it unable to stop in time.

Shifting my eyes, I saw a mob of white hair as the younger version of the villain raised his head peeking through the sides of the crib. Shock and realisation hit me as I stared carefully ensuring that my guess is not wrong.

With an evil thought flashing across my mind, I decided to make things bad for the villain and in a way trying to figure out if my guess was right.

I let out a loud wail pretending to cry, attracting my mom's attention. "ETOKA ASHIKAGA, WHAT DID U DO NOW."

Watching with glee, I saw my brother's face paled at an astonishing speed before he tried to make a run for it. Of course, to no avail. Chuckling inwardly I watch the scene in front of me, yet, knowing that my guess was unfortunately right dampened my mood slightly.

A few (sadly) moments later

"Aoi is sooooo cute mom. Why didn't you make me as cute as him..." Etoka pouted as he played with my fingers through the side of the crib, which I tried to tug away. Shaking her head in exasperation, mom let a quiet laugh, deciding to ignore him.

Disgruntled I stared up at the ceiling, but feeling a stare aimed straight at me, I turned back to the side to see Etoka staring intently at my face. I cocked my head wondering what is going on in his mind now before my wonderings were suddenly interrupted.

"MOM! We have to hide Aoi from the world!" Seeing a look of confusion blooming on mom's face, he continued.

"Look! Isn't Aoi so adorable at this stage already?? What do you think would happen if we let him out! Everyone would stare at him or worse even take him away from us! We cannot, absolutely cannot let it happen!"

Flabbergasted, my mom stared at Etoka slowly processing what he had just dumped on her in one breathe. I stared in horror as I saw the realisation hitting her as she turned and stared at me.

'Oh dear lord. No. No- Fuccccccc' As I saw her agree with Etoka.

I tried to show my protest as I wailed in vain, but they both had settled on hiding me away if they could and lord forbid it, my dad would agree with them.

I sigh to myself, wondering how on earth could I help them survive in this dog eat dog world if my family wouldn't even let me out...

This is my new family. And I would be damned if I do not help them survive for what would happen later as the story progresses.

'My new family...family...eh.'