I

"Hey babe, how are you doing?" I asked my girlfriend, Kira who just arrived at my house some minutes ago with a very bad look on her face. What could be the problem now? She is always not in a good mood. It's not like we argue or anything but she always get angry. Maybe she just hates smiling. Thank God no one has the power to read the thoughts of others because I know I'll be dead meat by now.

"Why would you ask me how I'm doing. Doesn't my facial expression answer your question?" She angrily replied. What? Why do girls think that there boyfriends could easily know what's wrong with them by just looking at them.

"No your facial expression doesn't. This is your normal face. Kira you'll have to tell me what is wrong with you. I'm not a mind reader. I'm your boyfriend." I responded already to hold myself from getting angry. Am I some mind reader or what?

"What kind of boyfriend are you? How can you tell me that this is my normal facial expression. That means youre not observant. You are just a bad boyfriend." She shouted. For real? She had really got to be kidding me. Observant? Urgh! I can't deal with this right now.

"Okay, so what is wrong with you?" I asked her before all hell would let loose. The fire that would come out can't be quenched by fire. I'm just taking preventive measures. You know, to be on the safe side.

"Is that it Freddy? Ok. Nothing else?" She complained bitterly almost to the point where a tear was about to drop from her eyes. Could she be more dramatic?

"What do you want me to say. I'm really confused here. Help me out." I pleaded. No jokes, I was really confused and already frustrated.

"Anyways I really do not know what is wrong with me. I'm not just feeling myself today." She finally answered, looking anywhere but me.

"Are you kidding me? Is that what is really bothering you? Well sorry about that." I apologised although I was already pissed at what she just said. After all the back and forth arguments, she doesn't even know what's wrong with her. So how does she expect me to know? By magic?

"Is that what you'll say? Just that. You can't even say 'awwn my baby' or give me a hug or a kiss. You are really bad at being a boyfriend." She queried then turned her back to me obviously wanting me to turn her around and apologise. She won because I'm actually going to do it.

"Ok I'm sorry." I apologised and smiled when I saw the look on her face. She looked so cute but disturbing.

I go closer to her to give her a kiss, but she turns her face to the other side. Is she rejecting it or what? Or maybe she wants me to give me a kiss on her cheek. She puts her hand in front of my face. Are you kidding me right now? Wasn't she the one that asked for it?

"Why are you rejecting the kisses?" I inquired, clearly not knowing what I did wring again.

"That's because I don't want them." She responded, folding her arms across her chest thereby lifting her small boobs up. Don't act surprised. She's my girlfriend so I'm free to admire her body.

"But you requested for it." I said immediately so that she won't notice me staring.

"I had to tell you before you did it. That's not the way it's meant to be." She quickly said, already making her way towards the door.

"Ok so what do you want?" I just had to ask.

"Nothing. I need to go home."

"Ok bye." I gave up on the wild goose chase. Who was I kidding?

"Freddy are you being serious right now? You actually want me to go. You can't even call me back or even apologise." She suddenly said when I already thought she had given up to go home because she was tired. Or wasn't she?

"Urgh😡😡. But you said you wanted to go home. Why would I stop you?" I yelled. I already had enough. I wasn't about to have a heart attack because of a girl.

"Fred are you expecting another girl in your house? How many girlfriends do you have?" She nagged.

"I have only you" I told her hoping she would be okay with it but............

"Urgh you are just a liar. A pathetic one at that."

Seriously what do girls really want? Is this how being in a relationship feels like? I'm Freddy. My friends call me Fred. I have 2 elder sisters that are in college. I'm the only boy and the last child. I'm in high school. I believe that the happiest moment in life is to love and be loved. But I find it difficult to find a girl that doesn't complain. My friends always told me that dating a girl isn't easy but I didn't believe them. But now,I'm seeing it with my own eyes. I'm one of the richest guys in school. I don't like to have that kind of title. I'm me. I don't like playing with girls emotions. If i love,I love truly.

I've not being in a relationship before. But when I do, I'm gonna do all these things. 🤪🤪❤❤😘.

Don't forget to vote and also comment. 😍😍😍