IX

When i got home, everyone was awake. Well,that was fast. My parents were surprised as to why I woke up early. I never wake up early on Saturdays. My parents know that waking me up when it's not up to 12noon on a Saturday can destroy my mood for the whole weekend. That's how much i love Saturdays.

I had a very wonderful breakfast. Fries,chicken nuggets,oats and pizza. I know it's a bad combination but who cares? As far as my stomach wants it. I love obeying the commands of my stomach. I'm a very loyal owner. My mum still wonders how I'm not fat. I guess some people do not have that fat gene in their body. People like me.

***************
Right now I'm still thinking of what Kira meant by 'don't come empty handed'. Does she want me to bring something? I don't know what she'll like. Our relationship is just two months old,I don't really know what she likes. Girls love chocolate,maybe I'll get that for her. But what if she doesnt like it? Kira can be unexplainable sometimes. Maybe I'll buy a lingerie. A black one. But she doesnt look like someone that would wear something like that. Why does dating a girl feel like I'm preparing to write my final exams in college?

Pacing back and forth, alot of options come into head. Flowers? No. I don't even know the exact type she likes. I'm really a bad boyfriend. Teddy bear? No. Not all girls love teddys. And Kira might happen to be one of them. This is not what I expected. I think I know who to ask.

_________________________

Heading downstairs, I see her smiling with the other staffs. Who wouldn't want to be close to her? She makes everyone around her happy. She knows what to say at the right time. That's why I'm going to ask for her help.

"Mrs Nora,please can I talk to you?" I said,returning the smile she was giving me. She has wrinkles on her face but she makes them invincible by smiling all the time. How I love this woman!

"Yes,son. What's the problem? Even behind that smile,i can sense that you're troubled." She said to me.

"It's my girlfriend Kira. She slept over yesterday. It wasn't my intention." I said,my hands in surrender as if I was being arrested. "I asked her what she was going to do today. She said she had to babysit her sister. So I offered to go and stay with her. Then as i was about to drop her off, she said I shouldn't come empty handed. I don't know what that means." I said,pacing back and forth. Mrs Nora didn't even say anything to interrupt me. She listened carefully.

"Calm down son. It's not a big deal. What does she like?" She asked in a calm way.

Surprised at what she just said, I then said "it's a big deal, Mrs Nora. You don't know Kira,that's why. She's a full package."

"I'm sorry son. What does she like?" She asked me again.

"That's the problem. I don't know. I haven't really paid attention to her,like what she likes." I said in fear.

"You're a bad boyfriend then. No offence. I'll prepare a picnic basket for you. You'll take her and her sister to the park for picnic." She said smiling.

"That's............that's good. I wonder why I never thought of it. Thank you Mrs Nora." I said and kissed her on her cheek.

"You're welcome son." She said and left.

________________________

Heading towards kira's house was like heading towards the principal's office. I've never been there before tho. But those who have,like Drake,said it makes you very scared. Our Principal is a very strict man and he is very also straightforward. His straightforwardness can be very scary. That's exactly how Kira is making me feel. I don't want her to angry with me, maybe for not bringing the right thing. I've promised to love her with all of me and nothing can stop that from happening. So here goes nothing.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Fred is just my dream boyfriend😟😟. Look at what he's going through just because of a girl😍😍.

How was this chapter?🖤

Good or bad?💜💜

Tell me in your comments🧡🧡🧡

I want to know💛💛💛💛

See you in the next chapter💚💚💚💚💚.