SCRATCH 23 : The Talker

Mashie’s point of view:

I'm really curious though, when I saw Colleen and, that guy talking which I  can't explain what exactly they doing in front of me.

The though that creeping me that day until now. When, I hear their conversation on that time but, I'm pretend not to know anything.

‘Hey princess?You need to focus,so you can use the air element to take the water.’

‘I'm trying okay. Just trust me and,I can do it,with my own.’

I want to ask Colleen about that but, how can I do that if she still asleep. I don't want to ask that guy have called name ICE because, I'm scared of his cold expression and, the fact that his look alike a vampire noble.

“Hey Colleen please wake up. This totally creeping me out, you know me and, I'm getting curious when ever, I see things can't easily explain”. sabi ko ng hindi mapakali gusto kung gisingin si Colleen pero baka magalit sa akin si ICE. Wow close kayo Ash makatawag ka kaagad ng ICE akala mo naman. But, he say that I can call him on that name. Whatever Ash just please relax and, don't think to much.

Nagulat ako at, napa’hawak ng mahigpit sa bed ni Colleen ng matumba ako dahil sa malakas na pag’galaw ng lupa. At may malakas na ingay sa paligid kaya napahawak ako sa tenga upang takpan ito. Nakaramadam ako ng sobrang pagkahilo kaya bigla na akong bumagsak sa malamig na sahig.

“Hey, Ash anong nagyari sayo? Ash? Gumising ka Ash?” minulat ko ang mga mata ko ng tumigil na ang lahat at, tumingin kay Colleen na bakas ang paga’alala sakin. Tinulongan niya akong tumayo at, pina’upo sa bed niya. Hindi ko pa maibuka ang bibig ko para sagotin siya sa tanong niya. Masama pa kasi ang pakiramdam ko at, nahi’hilo pa ako.

She compassed her finger then suddenly, I feel relieve and alright. “So, I ask her what happen?”
She just smile brightly, and just say that she tell me everything.

Umupo siya sa tabi ko at humarap sa akin. Kinuha niya ang kamay ko at hinawakan ito para ilagay sa lap niya.

(Colleen side).

“To be honest, hindi ko alam kung saan ako magsi’simula. Siguro mas mabuting magtanong ka ng gusto mong malaman.”sabi ko kaya tumango siya.

“Can you tell me everything?I know you have always a long story. But, I'm willing to listen. You know I'm good listener as always.”

“So, ibig mo sabihin from the beginning mula ng mapunta ako dito?”tanong ko kaya tumango siya. Bumagsak naman ang balikat ko sa sagot niya. She really a good listener but, she's Ash. She want to hear on detail dahil kontra siya kapag may napansin siyang may mali sa story ko.

*Story Telling*

From what happen while, I'm spending my time driving in the middle of the ride. There was terrible happen on my car it's stop. When, I want to fix the problem suddenly there was voice call me. And when, I'm turn to face the owner of the voice, it's was a mistake to look on my back. There was black witches and, totally look a like on character’s on movies. I can't believe that they also exist on reality. They tell some story that related to me. And they want a revenge they say that if, I want to clarify things between us, I need to go with them. So, I decided to hand them myself even I'm totally scared. Then there was a guy like a vampire novel appear that make us stop. He command the cat to protect us when he got me. We run inside the way to the dark forest until we reach the big trunk tree. He compasses a stick then suddenly there was a portal appear. He hand a leaf with amazing healing that have ability to stop the feeling. We enter the portal that look a like a hurricane, it's not take a long so we reach the end until we out of it. Then I'm amaze when I see incredible things around that, I'm thinking that I invite while filming the movies in entitled ‘The OZ and Alice and the wonderland. Then after I'm staying on this castle like a princess, Clark said that, I need to learn the different magic on spell book. Because he said that, I'm the one who have ability to save this world from black witches. That's all and it's the shortest story that, I can tell with you. I know it's unbelievable but, believe or not this is happen on reality.”pigil ang hininga kung kwento sa kaniya dahil, alam ko kung gano siya matanong kapag may kwento.