😀Sleepover! (Part 1)😀

Amy opens her jade eyes as the sun shines through her window.  Her phone rings and her ringtone is heard across the pink room.

"Natural
A beating heart of stone
You gotta be so cold
To make it in this world
Yeah, you're a natural
Living your life cutthroat
You gotta be so cold
Yeah, you're a natural"

She reaches for her phone and sees that the call is from Cream. "Hello...." Amy says, not fully awake.

"Hi Amy! What do you say for a sleepover after school!" Cream yells, clearly excited.

Amy's eyes light up in excitement.

"Girl. You don't even have to ask, YES I'll come! But...." she said and starts to wonder.

"What?"

"Are the boys going to be there?"

"Nope!" said Cream, popping the p.

Amy sighs,"Thank Zeus. If Sonic is there and sees me in my nightgown, he'll be all over me."

Cream giggles."Yeah and I think Miles will just blush a lot.

Amy looks at the time. "7:05" "Well Creamy, I'll see you at school."

"Ok. Byes."
"Bye."
Amy gets up and heads to her closet and grabs her uniform. (Navy blue shirt with red tie and navy skirt. She wears black flats with them.)

"Uh! I hate this uniform! The skirt is too short." she says and looks in the mirror. The skirt doesn't even hit her knees.  It hits her mid-thigh, way too short in the pink hedgehogs  opinion. "Well I better go." She says and reaches for black and white backpack. She also grabs her sleeping bag and an pink gym bag with extra clothes inside  As she goes down the stairs, her phone rings with a different ringtone.

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
She gives me love and affection
Baby did I mention, you're the only girl for me
No I don't need the next one
Mama loves you too, she thinks I made the right selection
Now all that's left to do
Is just for me to pop the question"

She answers the phone and says,"Hi Sonikku."

Sonic sounds amazed when he responds,"How did you know it was me?"

"I have a special ringtone for you." Amy said and walks up to her mom and gives her a hug. "Bye Mama."

"Bye Amelia!" her mom replies and continues to make some coffee.

"I'm not your mom!" Sonic said, teasing the Rosette.

"I wasn't talking to you!"

"Well...."

"Well what?" Amy asked.

"Look in front of you."

Amy puts down her phone and gasps. There was Sonic with a bunch of red roses.

"Roses for a rose." he said and gives them to her. She smells the roses and sighs. "Their beautiful!"

"Just like you but you're a thousand times more beautiful and gentle."
Amy blushes and kisses him on the cheek. Sonic notices the luggage. "What's this for?"

"For Cream's sleepover after school."
"Oh." Looks at the baggage again and grabs it all.

"Hey!" Amy said.

"I'm helping, that's what a boyfriend is for." Sonic says and walks towards the school, Amy walking behind him incase something falls.

"Thanks Sonic, but I could have got it." Amy tells her blue boyfriend.

"I know but, a boyfriend is suppose to help his girlfriend ya know."

"Ok Mister." Amy said as they arrive to the school.

"I hate this uniform!" Amy says, trying to pull down her skirt with no success.

"I think you look cute." Sonic flirted.

"So does the pervs. Remember Sonikku, this school is full of pervs. Waiting for a cute girl.!

Sonic puts his arm over Amy. "If anyone lays a finger on you..... They will in up in the hospital." Sonic says as his emerald eyes turn dark green for a moment then back to emerald.

"Don't worry. I have mt trusty hammer.'' says Amy as she flicked her wrist. PIKO! Sonic flinches as he remember the damage of that dangerous and dreadful hammer can do.They walk to the doors of the school and to their lockers.Sonic puts his and Amy's belongings down as he opened his locker. Amy opens her locker and asks,"Can you hand me my bag, Sonikku?"

"Sure babe." he said, his deep voice going down Amy's spine. He hands her the bag and she puts it in her locker. "Phew!" she said and closing her locker.

"Shall we madam?" Sonic says, reaching for her arm.

"We shall." Amy replies, grabbing his arm and heading to class.

After School

"I can't believe that Mr. Melendez gave us a 10 page packet to do in class. Like WTF!" Sonic says, flustered.

"And Coach Leo making us run 15 laps around the field! Like, what the bloody hell! Do you know how long that is! Big almost passed out after 3!" Amy states.

"Yeah, well I'll walk you to Cream's if that's OK?" Sonic said.

"Sure that's OK." Amy says to her boyfriend.

Sonic picks Amy up bridal style. "Sonic?"

"Hang on!" he yells and starts running. The trees and buildings become a blur as  Sonic speeds up. He stops in front of a 2 story yellow house.

"Thanks" says Amy, getting out of his arms.

"Welcome." he said, passing her the bags.

Sonic leans in and kisses Amy. She melts into the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around her petite waist as he deepens the kiss. Their tongues  danced together. They didn't want the kiss to end but it did. Amy blushes and says," Bye Sonikku."

"Bye Ames, I love you."

Amy make it to Cream's door and turns around. " I love you too Hedgehog." She knocks on the door and Cream comes to it. She hugs Amy and lets her in. Her chocolate eyes notices Sonic and waves. He waves back and runs home, hoping Amy will call before the night's gone.

Natural and Cheerleader belong to the Artist that made them. Review!