Control Part 1

A.N: O.k so, Amy's father is Arthur Rosette(OC), Jules Hedgehog, and I got the crazy idea for Melphies to be Shadow's father. Also, the mom's show up as well. (Jasmine is Amy's mom, Melanie is Shadow's mom and Aleena is Sonic's mom.)There mom's are originally from Puerto Rico so they will be Spanish in this story as well.   So, let us continue. Shall we?________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey dad." The trio said, their nerves running.

"Don't 'hey dad' me young lady, you know you're in trouble," Arthur said, a furious look in his icy blue eyes.

"You three KNOW that you can't transform at school," Jules added.

"What were you thinking! What if someone recognized you three's true identity, you'll be put in danger!" Melphies exclaimed. "Explain yourselves!"

When he said that, the three got into a mumble, talking about Sally, Scourge, and Jake trash- talking them, to Sonic being Chaos blasted and them losing control. After they were finished, Jules kneeled next to Sonic and put his hand on his stomach, draining the negative chaos energy from him.

"Well, it seems like you guys have a new lesson this weekend," Arthur said.

The trio groans but one look in their father's eyes silenced them.

"So......... We can't go on our date this weekend?" Sonic said, experimenting with his father's temper.

"We were going to go on a date?" Amy asked, interrupting Jules.

"Y-yeah. I was going to ask you after P.E. I was planning to have a date at Twilight Park and a walk on the beach." Sonic responded, blushing light pink.

"Aww~" Amy cooed and kissed the blue hedgehogs cheek.

"Well can't you wait till after?" Jules asked.

"We might be dead." the trio responded.

"Touché." the father's asked.

They looked at each other and started to laugh, but the fun ended when the mothers showed up out of nowhere.

"¿Qué estás haciendo, se supone que debes disciplinarlos?" Jasmine yelled at her husband.

" Bueno, decidimos que ellos tuvieran una lección de control el sábado ...¨ Arthur responded, not trying to get his wife even more angry.

" Además, Sonic y Amy tienen una cita y ¿quieres arruinar eso?"  Jules added, saving his friend from the wrath of Jasmine.

"No, yo no." Jasmine responded.

"Well the lesson will be on Saturday and then afterwards Sonic and Amy can be on their date." Jules explained.

Melanie walks up to her son making him flinch and he yelps in pain as he is dragged out of the room. "¡Sabes que no debes hacer eso, Shadow! Estás en tantos problemas!"

"Ah! ¡Lo siento mama! ¡No me pegues con una zapatilla, por favor!"

"Poor Shadow." Amy sighs.

"Yeah." Sonic agrees. "It hurts getting hit with a slipper."

Translations:
¿Qué estás haciendo, se supone que debes disciplinarlos?    - What are you doing, your supposed to be disciplining them! 

Bueno, decidimos que ellos tuvieran una lección de control el sábado.  - Well, we decided for them to have a lesson on control on Saturday.

Además, Sonic y Amy tienen una cita y ¿quieres arruinar eso?    - Besides, Sonic and Amy have a date and do you want to ruin that?

No, yo no. - No, I don't

¡Sabes que no debes hacer eso, Shadow! Estás en tantos problemas. - You know your not supposed to do that, Shadow! Your in so much trouble!

Ah! ¡Lo siento mama! ¡No me pegues con una zapatilla, por favor!    - Ah! I'm sorry mom!Don't hit me with a slipper, please!

A/N: Hopefully Shadow will survive the wrath of his mother guys. Melanie has a temper and will slap him very hard. Peace!