It's time I told you this

Sally walks into a room and shuts the door. No lights were on and it seemed that no one was there.

"So Sally," a figure in the dark had said. Sally turns around to find out the location of the person.

"Where are you?" Sally asked. The lights turn on, blinding the squirrel-munk for a second. A red fox with a yellow bow and leather jumpsuit is revealed.

"So why did you want to meet me here, Sal?"

Sally sighs and says," I don't want to do your dirty work anymore Fiona."

Fiona turns around and walks towards Sally, her black leather boots stomp at each step she takes. "Why not?"

"Because this is wrong! They love each other and you want to break them up because of a silly fight that happened years ago!"

Fiona slaps Sally in the face. Sally finches and rubs the spot she was slapped on, a red mark appearing on her cheek.

"Now listen here Sally girl. That pink brat embarrassed me and I want revenge. Fiona Fox doesn't let ANYONE get away with that. I don't care if they love each other or not!"

"Well I do! Amy and I was friends before you made me your little puppet!" Sally retorted.

"I don't make people, I THREATEN THEM."

"Well, you're going to have to get someone else to do this because I QUIT BEING YOUR LITTLE PUPPET!" Sally yells and walks towards the door.

"You're making a big mistake Acorn!"

Sally opens the door and turns around," I doubt it," and slams the door.

"I'll get you back Sally just you wait, just you wait." (Hamil pun!)

Amy's House

Sonic and Amy are in the living room, watching the movie, Jumanji.

"I love this guy!" Sonic said pointing to 'Mouse Finbar' played by Kevin Hart.

"Of course you do. You two are so much alike." Amy responded.

"Ha ha, very funny Ames." Sonic replied.

As Amy was watching Sonic act out a part, her phone began to ring."Hello?"

"Amy, I have something to tell you." Sally said.

"Sally, you better not be pulling a joke on me." Amy replied.

"I'm not! Can I just come over to your house to tell you?"

"Fine."

"Thanks Amy. Be there in a minute."

As Amy hung up her phone, someone knocked on the door. Sonic answered the door. "That was quick."

"Sonic, Amy I need you to listen to this." Sally said and played the tape of her and Fiona's conservation. After the tape finished Amy went to hug  Sally. "I forgive you, Sally."

"Thanks Amy." Sally  responded.

Sonic taps Sally on the shoulder," If Amy can forgive you, I can forgive you too."

"Thanks you two. We need to think of a plan."

"Monday after school?" Sonic asked.

"Monday after school." The girls agreed.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I've been really busy and I'm going to try to update faster.