School Fight

A/N: I'm finally putting Shadow in the story as Amy's cousin so you will be seeing more of him now. Now let's continue!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident at Cream's sleepover, everyone is talking about it at school. 

"Uh!" Amy exclaims, slamming her locker. She was getting tired of people pestering her about what happened at Cream's house.

"Ames. Calm down." Sonic said, standing next to her locker.

"I know, I know. But if someone else asks me one more question, I swear in going to punch the shit out of them." Amy says, still flustered.

"I know baby girl. But you're going have to calm down so you won't transform." Sonic responses.

"OK," she replied.

"Faker is right Rose, you know what happens if any of us lose control," Shadow said, walking towards the couple.

"Come on, we got to get to class," he said and wrapped his arm around her waist. Shadow follows in suit, behind them.

P.E

"Ok class," Coach Jerry stated. "Today we are going to play dodgeball."

"The team captains are Sonic and Scourge. You two please come to the front of the classroom and pick your teams."

At the end of the selections:

Team Sonic:

Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver, Tails, and Cream.

Team Scourge:

Sally, Jake, Fiona, Nails, Flame, Venice, Miles, and Bunnie.

"On your mark."

Amy grabs a ball and takes her aim.

"Get set."

Sonic gets ready to dodge.

"TWEET!"

Shadow grabs a ball and hits Fiona in the face.

"Fiona, OUT."

Amy throws her ball to Sally but she dodges and hits Bunnie instead.

"Bunnie, OUT."

Sonic dodges the ball from Scourge but it hits Tails.

"Tails, OUT."

Miles aims his ball at Cream and throws it. To Sonic's disadvantage, it hits Cream and Rouge.

"Cream, Rouge, OUT."

To avenge Cream and Rouge, Shadow hits Venice and Miles.

"Venice, Miles, OUT."

To get his revenge, Scourge grabs three balls and hits Knuckles, Blaze, and Silver.

"Knuckles, Blaze, and Sliver are OUT."

Amy throws a ball to Scourge but he dodges and it hits Nails and Flame.

"Nails and Flame, OUT."

"Ready to get your ass whopped scourgey boy?'' Shadow taunts.

"In your dreams Stripes." Scourge replies.

"Well, we have to wait until tomorrow to finish this up," Coach Jerry said. "It's time to change."

"WHAT! I didn't get to hit Shadow!" Jake responded.

"Or Pinky," yells Sally.

"I have a name Squrrielmunk." retorts Amy.

"Whatever. PINKY." yells scourge.

"Scourge if you don't shut up, you going to have a foot up your ass." snarls Sonic.

"Make me Blue boy," challenges Scourge.

Sonic marches up to Scourge and punch him square in the face. Scourge falls down but quickly gets up and sweep kicks Sonic making him fall. Scourge climbs on top of him and starts punching, but is pulled off by Amy and Shadow.

"come fight someone your own size Greeny," Shadow says. Scourge comes at Shadow but he uppercuts the green hedgehog. Then he attacks Sonic from behind, leaving Jake to fight Shadow.

As Amy was helping Sonic up, she is tackled by Sally, who starts punching her with full force. Amy wraps her legs around her neck and flips her over. Sally tries to uppercut her but she dodges and sweeps kick her.

"OK hedgehog, I had enough of you," Scourge says and pulls out a chaos emerald. "Chaos Blast," he yells and hits Sonic in the stomach.

"SONIC!" Shadow and Amy scream.

Amy's fur turns a pale pink and her eyes albino white. Shadow fur turns completely black and his eyes turn a blood red.

"I had enough of you Scourge," Amy says popping up behind him. She brings a chaos blast and hits Scourge's back. He screams in pain and goes into the world of unconsciousness. She walks back to Sonic and hugs him. 

"Shoo flies!" Shadow growls at the remaining people at the gym. They get scared and run out of the gym, screaming.

"You alright Faker?" Shadow asks, turning back to normal.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Sonic responses. He cuddles with Amy, who has turned back to normal until he hears three familiar voices.

"Amelia Jade Lynn Rosette!"

"Sonic Maurice Hedgehog!"

"Shadow Damon Hedgehog."

All three of the friends look up and sees the stern looks of their father faces. All was thinking one thing: "Oh Shit."

A/n: Oh they in big trouble! Don't forget to vote if it's good! Ciao!