Engagement party pt.10

Au/n: Part 10 y'all!!!!!!! Last part of the Engagement Party! Woohoo!!!! Let the chaos begin!

Levi's point of view:

"So that's what happened, huh?"
Mike says all surprised but serious. Looking at Levi. "You two are actually dating in secret?" Erwin continues for Mike.
"Yes..." Levi replies.
"This is just like one of those tragic romantic stories...haha!" Mike laughs. "That's because it is! And right now almost all the men from the Black Rose are gathered and watching me and Hange!"
Both Erwin and Mike are staring at Levi in shock and fear. "What the hell did you just say?" Erwin sad with a shivering voice. "T-the B-Black Rose?"
"Like I said. I'm in a mafia group called The Black Rose or shortened for TBR..."
"You are in the goddamn TBR?!" Erwin and Mike shouts at the same time.
"Yes! And they are in the fucking mansion to Thomas Anderson!" Levi shouts back.
"Can we say Hollander for now. Just so I won't get confused with all the Anderson and Hollander shit..." Mike replies.
"Thomas Hollander then...!" Levi "corrected" himself.
"Then what the hell are we doing here?!" Levi shouts are both of them. "Let's go! Before someone dies!"
Both of them ran out the Headquarters into the car in full speed right back to the mansion. Levi felt this cramp feeling in his stomach. Something bad were about to happen. And whatever were about to happen, it would be pointed straight at him. Levi would be the criminal or the victim tonight.

Hange's point of view:

At the mansion, Hange had somehow been indirectly controlled around here on the last time of the engagement party. Thomas goes wherever she goes. She tries to be alone with Nanaba, he's there or his bodyguard. Hange started to feel sick of the butterfly penis pussy guy that can't be without her one second without wondering if she is with "Levi". For once she wanted some alone time from this man.
He came behind her and held her around her waist stroking her side up and down almost up to her breasts. She felt harassed. She didn't want his touch on her body. She tried slowly to go away or at least take away the hand, but he ended up grabbing her wrist. He did it on a unnoticed way. Came closer so they couldn't see their hands and he then when covered their hands behind their backs he grabbed he wrist harder. Her hand turned cold. She forced her hand away and people looked at them weirdly. "Ah...haha...sorry for my fiancé" Thomas said and as an excuse to make it not seem weird Hange grabbed his face and kissed him. "Ha! Sorry guys...I just couldn't keep my hands off him! Hahaha!" And the rest laughed.
Phew...Hange thought to herself. She even tho knew he wasn't convinced. This night was a night he would trust her the least. She knew he could smell the aura of sex from her...and it wasn't from him...it was from Levi....