Interigation: T. H and H. Z

Officer: So mister Hollander... were you there when the accident happened?

Thomas. H: Accident?! It was a murderer!

Thomas slammed his hands onto the table in anger and frustration.

Officer: Mister Hollander. I understand your frustration but try to stay calm during the interrogation.

Thomas: sigh... I was there the whole time. Right next to my fiancé Hange Zoë.

Officer: were you with her the whole time during the party?

Thomas: yes! The whole time!

The officer became a little suspicious. Won't he let her meet her friends or the other guests? The officer thought to himself.

Officer: didn't you let her go sometimes a little alone? You know... meeting the guests?

Thomas sat in silence. He now had to be really careful.
He then decided to switch theme quickly

Thomas: yes of course I let her. We were later watching the magic prefo-

Officer: magic performance?

Thomas: yes...?

Officer: was there a wizard of some sort?

Thomas: yes... what the hell does a wizard got to do with a fucking murder?!

Officer: a lot of suspicion...
________

Officer: are you close to mr. Levi?

Hange: yes... 

Hange could feel her heart beating through her chest. And the anger boiling up inside of her. She wanted to smash his head to the table, take his keys and then find Levi and run away.

Officer: and do you know why he would kill Mrs.Hollander?

Hange: he did NOT kill that woman...

Officer: that woman? Wasn't she supposed to become your mother in law?

Hange: no... she is dead

Officer: haha sorry but yeah you are right. And how's the relation between you and your fiancé?

Hange: it's average

Officer: what do you mean miss Hange?

Hange: everything is going average. No worries just stress about the wedding details like the dress? The guests? You know?

Officer: yes I indeed know. I'm married myself. And with the planning it was stressful. Indeed. And don't think I'm stupid miss Hange. Where were you during the party?

Hange: I was there the whole time.

Officer: with your fiancé?

Hange started hesitating. She knew she had done nothing wrong. But telling that she was not next to her fiancé the whole time due to him not wanting to stop harassing her she walked away. She was with Nanaba, the other nice guests, sometimes Mike and Erwin and then....with Levi in that room where they could finally come close again after so long time. She missed him.

Hange: no. I was with other guests, my best friends Nanaba, Mike, Erwin and Levi.

Officer: of course you were with other guests and with your friends but what did you do with Levi alone?