Chapter 21 "We Meet Again"

A few weeks have gone by and tragedy has hit the Firehouse, Benny Severide has passed away.

~~~~~~

In the Common room, Shaylynn is sitting at the table with Alicia showing her a few pictures she took at Benny's funeral. 

Alicia comes to a picture that she's surprised to see

Alicia turns Shaylynn's phone around, "I'm surprised to see this," she says

Shaylynn looks down at the table after looking at what Alicia's talking about, "I still love him but I can't forgive him," Shaylynn tells her, "That's why this is my last shift here at 51."
"It's what?!" Alicia says.
"Being estranged from Matt and then coming here working around him isn't helping things," Shaylynn tells her.
"Where are you going?" Alicia asks her.
"I'm being transferred to House 66," Shaylynn tells her.
"You can't be serious! You can't go there!" Alicia tells her.
"I don't have a choice! That's where Headquarters is sending me," Shaylynn says.
"Matt isn't going to like that when he hears where you're going," Alicia says standing up.
"Why's that?" Shaylynn asks looking up at her.
"He has a beef with the Lieutenant there," Alicia tells her.
Alicia walks over to the kitchen area as the stand in Lieutenant for Severide walks in, "Voight!" he yells at her, "Go and clean out the truck!"
Shaylynn stands up, "First, my last name is Casey! And second, I'm not the maid for Squad!" she tells him.
The Lieutenant turns around and looks at her getting ready to say something when Casey walks into the room back by the kitchen area behind Shaylynn. He stands behind her giving the Lieutenant a dirty look.
"Then all of you go and clean out the truck!" he tells the Squad members.
Shaylynn starts walking forward with the Squad guys behind her.
"Don't tell her I was standing behind her," Casey tells Cruz.
Cruz nods at him and walks out.
The Squad crew starts cleaning out the truck, "I'm sorry guys!" Shaylynn tells them.
"For what?" Capp asks her.
"Getting you guys roped into this," she says.
"You didn't make this mess by yourself! So there's no sense in you being the only one to clean it up," Cruz tells her.
Shaylynn smiles at him, "There's something I need to tell you guys," she says.
They all stop what they're doing, "This is my last shift here at 51," she tells them.
"What? Why?" Tony asks her.
"I can't work here with Matt any longer," she says.
"Where are you going?" Capp asks her.
"House 66," Shaylynn tells him.
They all look at each other.