Chapter 1| Rescue

"Maybe. But I know what I'm supposed to do now. It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone WICKED's ever taken, everyone they will take. They'll never stop. They'll never stop, so I'm gonna stop them. I'm gonna kill Ava Paige. " Thomas says. "I have to admit... I'd like some revenge." Harriet says. "Well, that's a good speech, kid. So, what's your plan" Vince says.

~Months Later~

"We're all clear on the plan" Thomas said getting in a car with Vince. "Yep" Brenda said hopping in a boarded up car with Jorge. "Yes Tommy, let's go before we lose the train!" Newt exclaimed throwing a blow torch on his back. "Okay, good luck. I'll call for you when it's safe to come out" Thomas said. "Come on Y/N, we gotta get there now" Frypan said.

"Be careful" Newt said as i started to walk off. "Of course" I said. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "I Love you" he said. "Love you too, I'll see you when we get Minho!" I said running off towards Fry.

I caught up with him, he handed me a gun. "Okay, so let's start running so we can get there and prepare the stuff" Fry said running off. We ran off, we reached a large area with cars piled up and sheets on the ground. "Okay, I'm going to hide under this tarp here and you'll hide over there" he said pointing to an open area blocked by cars. "Harriet is going to get the plane and then we'll get out of here!" Frypan smiled.

"Cool, lets get prepared they should be here any minute!" I said. I ran behind the cars and saw Fry climbing under the tarp. A few minutes later I heard a loud motor. "We got 'em! We got 'em! Step out of the vehicle" with your hands up." I heard a man yell. "Let's go, boys. Stop right there. Don't move." The man said as Brenda and Jorge took a step back.

"I said freeze, asshole!" He yelled pointing a gun at them. "Whatever you say, hermano." Jorge said as men fell down the trap that was set up. Fry and me jump out as soon as they pull their guns again. "Hold him back!" The man yelled pointing the gun at Jorge.  "Y'all don't wanna do that now." Fry said as we held our guns towards the man.

"Hey, Fry, Y/N" Brenda smiled. "Good to see you guys. Go on, back up." He said  "Uh-uh-uh!" I said moving closer. I saw Harriet climb into the berg as a man in the pilot seat started to call someone. Minutes passed before I saw Harriet and the man walk out.

"Let's go!" Harriet yelled. I started walking with Brenda behind me and Jorge and Frypan hastily walking towards the plane. I saw the men turn around guns at their sides. I quickly ran Brenda into the plane. As I turned around and raised my gun I heard a loud bang and felt a warm liquid running down my body.

My vision became blurry as I saw the men running toward me. Before I could  do anything else I was being dragged backwards as the door closed. I opened my eyes to see Brenda Jorge and Fry driving the plane and saw Harriet sitting beside me. "What happened?" I asked. "You were shot" Harriet said.

"I'm sorry" I said sitting up. "What for?" She asked. "Screwing up the plan!" I said. "You did what you were told to do, protect Brenda and Jorge! This is just evidence you were doing your job!" She said pointing to my waist. "Yeah, but.." I started.

"No! You did an amazing job!" She said. I smiled at her, she smiled back. " All right, boys, we're here!" Jorge yelled. I grabbed my waist and slowly stood walking towards the three. I look out the window to see Thomas shooting at the guards, Newt climbing one of the train cars, and Vince shooting on the ground.

"Keep moving! Come on!" I heard Thomas from the radio. "Lower!" Thomas said as the berg slowly flew down. I saw Vince quickly climb the car. "All right, we're clear!" Thomas said. "Okay, we're going up." Jorge said.

Vince had finally reached the top of the car, Thomas yelled out of excitement. We were finally going home! Finally altogether and all safe. Finally!