n i n e

Rami had told Gwen to go home early, Maria was refusing to leave. As she had left she could feel Maria burning inside. She felt funny. Her core was burning, her face was flustered, she was slightly turned on. She didn't have time to deal with that issue though, she had a small kitten to feed and a tub to clean. She was covered in over the top and walking throughout the over the top target. The late-night shoppers stared at her dragged out red makeup as she walked down the aisles in search of a litter box. When finding cat litter she also grabbed cat food and looked for some random small bin to throw it all in for now. She watched mothers with small children pass as they stared at her. She quickly checked out her items and left the store still looking wild. She had continued throughout the mall which was already themed for Christmas. She walked past many different stores throughout the mildly uncrowded mall. Though there were very few people everyone seemed to have all eyes on Gwen. Walking she held the cat litter but a particular store caught her eye. She found herself entering Victoria Secret staring at a display, there was a red body suit plastered on the model. She looked at the display table and quickly searched for the glittery red body suit. She quickly made her way to the register. While on line her phone pinged.

'this meeting is awful.' 

Rami was texting her. He seemed very horny, and she hoped she didn't come off as easy. 

"Hi welcome to Victoria Secret did you find everything okay?"

"Yea." Gwen said quietly. She checked her phone again.

'and you would think for a five-star restaurant would have better food.' She checked out, the woman complimented her makeup. 'you should respond. they don't even notice me.' Gwen responded and rushed to her car throwing the cat litter in the back. She sped home rushing up the various flights of stairs. 

"Gwen?"

"Lana?" She immediately hid the Victorias bag and watched as Gina pulled boxes from the hall into there apartment. "You moved here?"

"Yea, they were cheap."

"You should have told me!" Gwen laughed. "Also how was day one of shooting?"

"I was going to ask you the same question." She sounded slightly angry. "You should have just said you were a lead-ish."

"I wasn't really intending on it. It's not like I found the lead dancer and shoved her down the stairs or anything."

"I get that, but still it was definitely kinda-"

"Fucked up." Gina said. 

"Gina shut up." Gwen looked at Lana. "I didn't think anything was going to come from it. They needed me, and my awful now co-worker was trying to get me fired. I needed to prove myself."

"Yea but you also could have said you knew of me of Gina."

"Listen, you're the one who can't dance."  Gwen was getting annoyed at the fact that Lana could really get mad at her. Without her, they wouldn't have gotten the backup roles anyways. 

"She's got you there." Gina said coming back in the hallway. 

"Gina shut up!" Lana said turning around. Gina shrugged and brought more boxes inside. "Still, I could have tried."

"I had about 5 people staring at me when the director asked and he offered me a lot of money cash, I have rent to pay and," Gwen looked in the hall and pulled Lana close. "I have a cat now."

"Why did you whisper that?"

"It's my neighbors it ran away from her, I don't really understand why but shes fucking crazy and has about 8 other cats. I'm sure she wouldn't miss one." Gwen's phone ran.