e l e v e n

Gwen has woken up, Rami held her tight even in his sleep. She moved a little, there was no response.

"Wake up." She said pulling on his arm slightly. He groaned, his eyes were closed. 

"Why?"

"Because we have work to do." She giggled quietly. He groaned louder and wasn't moving. "Seriously Rami." She turned to face him and looked at his still closed eyes. 

"What if we just stay here?" He nuzzled his head into her neck leaving small kisses. His face tickled her neck as he continued down her collar bones and came back up to her lips. He finally opened his eyes slightly to look at her smiling. He smiled sweetly looking at her, he moved her hair over a little. "You look beautiful."

"Shut up!" She shoved him lightly. "Now get up." She wiggled out of his grasp. 

"No, come back." He groaned out slightly annoyed at the fact that she got up leaving him. "Wear my pants more often." He said watching her walk out of the room. The small kitten stumbled up to Rami purring. He looked annoyed that someone was cuddling with Gwen all night. Picasso sniffed Rami's arm. "You mad I slept with your lady?" The kitten mewed. "Don't worry, I didn't get to finish." The cat curled into his arm and sat down with his eyes closed. Gwen walked back into the room, still unchanged looking at the kitten. 

"Oh, not you too." She rolled her eyes looking at the cat somewhat shocked that he was fond of Rami. "Seriously, you need to get up." He sighed loudly. 

"Moooom," He rolled his eyes as Gwen continued to giggle. "May I have five more minutes?" Gwen walked over sitting down looking at him. She pet his head, running her hand through his head.

"Five more minutes." She smiled sweetly, he grabbed her waist and pulled her trying to avoid Picasso. "No, not with me. If I climb into bed I won't get out." 

"That is the goal." He said kissing her again. 

"I like keeping my job." She said. 

"And I am your boss."

"If you get kicked off the movie set, we both don't have jobs." She said standing up, taking the kitten with her."

"Why are you taking my pal?" He whined. 

"Because your pal is a bad influence." She walked into the living room, there was a pounding at the door. "Who is it?" 

"Me lover girl!" Lana yelled through the door. "And I want coffee." She quickly ran and closed the door winking at Rami before letting Lana in the house. Rami stood up remembering that Gwen had his only pair of pants that weren't in the car. He looked around the boxes checking for potential pants options. He dug through a bunch of papers noticing they were all mini scripts. Pants were no longer the main goal as he picked up what looked like the longest script. There were different titles written on the cover page. He walked over to the desk quickly sitting down and looked for a pencil. He crossed out what she had which was a garbage filler name and began to think. He pressed the eraser to his lip and continued to think. He quickly scribbled on the fitting name. It was a story about a prostitute who was once a dancer and realized there was a talent still there, she sleeps with different dance directors to get jobs until she can make it on her own. Or at least that's what the summary page says. He began to flip through the script writing little notes in the margin. 

Lana sipped his coffee. 

"So like, how big?" She whispered pointing at the door. Gwen picked up a pen and held her finger up, making the pen taller. "Holy shit!" Lana laughed causing Gwen to snort. 

"Shut up!" Gwen tried to contain her best friend. Rami had tuned any noise they were making out. They could have been planning to murder him and he wouldn't know. He was so focused in on the script, every word was well thought out and beautiful. She strategically thought out every word which had impressed Rami yet started to put him in a grim place. He pushed throughout the script finishing off the first 10 pages until his phone rang. He rolled his eyes and was even more inconvenienced when he saw Maria's name pop up. 

"Where are you?" She snapped. 

"My place why?"

"Because I checked and your car wasn't there." The bitch of a woman had realized how snappy she was being and knew she needed to save herself. "I wanted to make sure you got out okay, you left the dinner early."

"Yes I did, I had a one night stand." He wasn't lying but he didn't think of Gwen like that. He knew this would happen more than once and he knew something was going to come from it. He feared that something was going to come from it. 

"I was calling to let you know they don't need you on set today. We are filming village scenes that you aren't needed for." He sighed in relief.

"Thank God." Gwen walked in as he was on the phone, still gripping the script. 

"Also do you know where Gwen is? Her car is on set and I am worried." He knew that was a lie. 

"Her friend Lana brought her home, her car ran out of gas, I think she is coming to pick it up later today. Now if you'll excuse me there is a beautiful woman cooking me breakfast." He looked Gwen in the eyes as he hung up on Maria. "So guess who isn't needed on set today. And I believe you have the day off miss." 

"What are you reading?" She noticed the script. She was nervous that he was reading her work especially unexpected. "Did you go through my stuff?"

"I will admit yes. I was hoping you had more pants because someone has stolen mine." He looked at her legs. "Then I found this and you are extremely talented." He put the script on the desk standing up. 

"Huh?"

"You heard me." He giggled walking toward her. His hands went around her waist and he whispered into her ear. "Let's finish what we started, you want to?" 

"I don't want to be used for just sex, I should say that." She put her hands around his neck.

"Trust me, I believe I am developing a crush."

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE, TOOK A SMALL BREAK. ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY, 

NEW RAMI FANFIC WILL BE OUT THIS WEEKEND. IM SO EXCITED.

IT'S SO DIFFERENT FROM THIS AND I LOVE IT.