t e n

Car sex was never Gwens thing but she could sure make it more of her thing if it was like this. Rami had managed to be everywhere, his mouth and his fingers roamed over her body and she couldn't handle it. He made his way back up to her face.

"Should I be honest?" He had a smile on his face, it couldn't be anything bad.

"Go ahead." She giggled, she was in a different space of mind.

"You're really wet." She laughed pulling his face onto hers, there lips meeting yet again. She had never felt passion during sex until she had unbuckled Rami's pants. Rami hadn't felt anything like this for years. The last time he had sex was awful, sloppy and drunk. This was different. Gwen has intrigued him. From the beginning their sex was interesting and new. Never before could he pull a girls hair and still feel passion behind it. No girl would ever let him leave that many marks and no one would even dare think to scratch his back but she couldn't help it. She dug her fingers lightly into his toned back, this turned him on. He didn't even realize the noise that slipped from his mouth as she did so.

"I guess you like that." He looked her dead in the eyes and gave the smallest smile before kissing her slowly. Although the kissing was slow his thrusting wasn't. Gwen was shocked that she was doing this let alone with her boss. Her toes curled out of pleasure. He had seemed to complete her in all the right ways. She had moaned out of pleasure and satisfaction. He ran his hand through her hair pulling lightly.

"Flip over." He had typically loved this position but tonight he was unsatisfied. He tugged on her hair lightly but realised he much rather see her reaction then her ass. She held onto the door as he quickly pounded into her. She had an idea. She pulled away from him. "What the hell?"

"Lay down." He looked confused and shocked but was interested and willing to listen. Doing as she said he laid down, quickly climbing on top of him, moving her hips down slowly. He closed his eyes as she did the same. He pressed his fingers into her waist, jerking his hips up into hers. He opened his eyes to see the look on her face, it was priceless. He sat up, feeling himself move even deeper. The windows were fogged as the two were sweating.

"Lay on your back." He said into her ear. She did so. It was the best position for him to see her face, have control and do what he does best. Her hand went to reach for the door but instead ended up hitting the glass like in a shitty teen movie where two would have sex in the woods. She finally moaned not being able to contain herself.

"I'm close." She whispered. She was in her own world until Rami stopped. "Why did you-" Rami covered her mouth ducking down. She heard it now. The sound of cars pulling up. He quickly threw on boxers and a sweatshirt lying in the back. "I can't find my top."

"Just put on pants and this." He held up his button down. "We can sort it all out after." She slid on some sweat pants which were not hers and the white button down. They both climbed in the front. "Shit."

"What?"

"My belt is outside." He said laughing quietly. The car was on his side, a couple of teens may have had the same idea as him and Gwen. "Open your door and get it."

"Why me!?"

"It's on your side! Plus you have pants on." She looked at his boxers and began to laugh, stopping herself she quickly looked around before opening the door and grabbing his belt. Gwen slammed the door shut and threw the belt at him.

"Ow!" He laughed while backing up and making a speedy get away. "It was getting good too." Gwen looked at the tent that remained in Rami's boxers. He looked over at her. "You like what you see?"

"I guess."

"I guess?" He looked at her and she smirked. "I believe five minutes ago I had you moaning and in your own words, close."

"You know what?"

"What is it princess Gweniver?" He said, eyes now focused on the road.

"I don't know. I would offer to finish at my place but not it would take even longer, the walls are paper thin and I have a judgmental kitten."

"You know, I would love to meet this judgmental kitten." She watched as he drove past the lot. "You have your keys on you right?" She nodded dishing them out of the cup holder.  "Do you have work tomorrow?"

"Yea but I'm sure my boss will be cool with it if I show up a little bit later." He smiled putting his hand on her thigh. He didn't even care if they finished the sex, he just felt right. Whenever Gwen was around he felt something he wasn't used to. Pulling into the apartment building he did realize why she took the part though. "Do you want to put on pants?"

"Honestly. No. But you may want your fancy body thing back. Along with the rest of your clothes." She shook her head no and insisted they went upstairs and that she was too tired to see where everything got thrown. Rami did as promised and walked up the several flights of steps with no pants on and luckily there were no pesky neighbors or any annoying movers in the hall this late at night. She let him into the box she calls an apartment and introduced Rami to Picasso. The kitten meowed at him and waddled off. She showed him the shoebox of a room she lived in and apologized for the bed being in the floor. "I like it. It's unique." He threw his hoodie to the side and made himself at home getting into bed. She took the button down off and grabbed the hoodie sliding it on. He patted the spot next to him on the bed with arms open wide.

"Give me a minute. I need to make sure the cat ate." She walked out at the cat walked in. He looked at Rami, almost like that dad you were supposed to fear in a relationship. Picasso steppes onto the bed slowly and sniffed the somewhat sweaty man.

"I don't smell the greatest right now little guy." He said patting the cat.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Your pillows. Who would you think?" Gwen walked in to see the cat on the bed. He walked to the edge waiting for Gwen to lay down as usual. She shut the light off and laid down next to Rami, they both watched as the cat tried to wedge between them.

"Over here little dude." She picked the cat up placing it in front of her. "Sorry if it's not that dark."

"It's fine." He stroked her hair lightly, humming a slow tune into her ear. Gwen closed her eyes tying to remember the song.

"What song is that?" She whispered trying to not interrupt him.

"I heard it on the radio. I think it's called Beautiful." He said and continued to hum.

sorry it's late. I had work today. it was awful and I have work tomorrow. ps the song is beautiful by bazzi ft camilla  cabello. it's been stuck in my head and apologizes if I spelt there names wrong. i'm too tired to look it up.