s e v e n t e e n

"Don't you have some lights to fix or someone's ass to kiss?" Rami said not looking Oli in the eyes. Maria giggled excusing herself, she was clearly intoxicated yet Rami was sober.

"Don't you have to explain yourself. " Oli finally said shutting the heavy trailer door.

"What are you, my mother? Or a therapist?" Rami spat out disgusted.

"No, I'm a good man, as for you I can't say the same." He stepped toward Rami. "And all I can say is what the fuck was that." He pointed at the door.

"None of your business kid." Rami stood up. "I can ruin you, so keep your nose out of my business and get along."

"I'm not scared of you and I don't think Tmz is either. I'll easily leak the video." Rami seemed shameful, nothing was adding up in Oli's narrow mind.

"If you do, you may be losing your job." Rami sounded extremely demanding and stood up. Oli could sense the tension in the tiny trailer. Only God knew what would happen next.

"Why would I do that?" Oli was smug, that was something Rami couldn't handle.

"Because listen here kid," He spat. "I have more connections than you and I can easily ruin you."

"You can't be mad at me for a mistake you made." Oli re-butled. Rami knew he was right, Rami knew that Oli was more than innocent but he also knew that he couldn't handle what he had just done. "I'm sorry you seem to be self-destructive mate but this is not my fault. I came in here to-"

"Why did you come in here?" He was quick to interrupt Oli. He wanted to make Oli stop saying the truth so badly he couldn't handle anything he was hearing.

"To tell you personally. You're an ass. I would have loved to had gone on a date with Gwen and you had her melting in your fingers. And you threw it all away." Oli was never one to get angry but he was furious. All because on Rami's choices not only was he stripped of a chance to talk to Gwen but he was also stripped of any friendship now too.

Rami looked down, filled with anger. Oli just kept going on and on, he learned to tune it all out though. He had hated himself and Oli equally. How selfish he could be? Blabbing on about how Rami ruined everything.

"Enough." Rami was now looking away from Oli gritting his teeth so hard he could feel the money he paid to have them looking perfect breaking away by every second.

"What? You can't take the heat?"

"Shut up."

"I suggest you never speak to Gwen again."

"I suggest you get out." Rami quickly responded.

"Yea? What if I don't?" Rami threw a punch at Oli, hitting him right in the jaw. Oli was knocked back tripping over his own feet. He lost balance quickly fumbling onto the wall. "What the fuck?" He stepped forward back towards Rami swiftly throwing a punch back. He hit harder than Rami had expected or anticipated. Oli quickly followed up with a second punch knocking Rami to the ground. Rami scootched back as Oli stopped throwing punches. Rami wasn't going to let some new kid embarrass him. He quickly got back on his feet and grabbed Oli by the shoulder punching him quickly. Oli followed with a punch, this was like a dance that Rami was not happy with that. He grabbed Oli's arm blocking the punch quickly, he then pulled his arm down towards the floor causing Oli to fall. "Fuck." He muttered. His nose was bleeding. He wiped his nose quickly and stumbled up to his feet. He charged at Rami, shoving him against the way harshly. This was loud and knocked the wind out of Rami. He shoved Oli off of him.

"The fucks your problem?" He finally huffed out.

"What's yours? You threw the first punch!" The two argued like children.

"I don't care who fucking started it but you both better stop!" The two turned their heads to the wide open door.

"Gwen?" They said in sync.

"You're both unbelievable. Please, how old are you." Gwen was furious at the two. She knew Oli didn't mean harm but at the moment he was really striking her last nerves. As for Rami, he was dead to her at the moment. "Knock it off before you both get fired." She looked Rami dead in the eyes. "Just because you're the star doesn't mean you're off the hook." She looked at Oli. "Let's go." She seemed kinder, addressing Oli. He stumbled down the stairs and into Gwen's arms. She pulled him along the set to a random bathroom and kicked open a stall. She sat him on the toilet and quickly grabbed paper towel wiping at his nose.

"Ow," He grumbled. "Ow." He continued to complain as Gwen got rid of the blood.

"You don't get to complain."

"Why not?" He chuckled as she shoved a piece of toilet paper up his nose.

"You're the one who picked a fight."

"Ah, I picked. But I didn't start it." He smiled leaning back. "I didn't start it technically at least."

"I guess." She sighed out. "You seem to have lost as well though."

"Nah!" He laughed out. "I'm sure I broke a lung or something. Maybe he even punctured a lung." Gwen chuckled at Oli's confidence.

"Sure Oli, we can go with that." She was bummed out and he could hear it in her voice as she shoved more toilet paper up his nose.

"Hey, be careful." She apologized quickly pulling old and solid with blood tissue out, throwing it down the garbage next to them. "I know you're taking care of me but it should be the other way around. Are you uh, okay?"

"I'm fine but I won't be coming around here any time soon. I got a job offer. A group of producers got my script. I think an old teacher of mine sent it in. Either way, I'm out of here."

"Well, you can stay, work on this movie part-time. Can't you?"

"Maybe if Rami and I never interacted the way we did then sure. But I don't seem to need him now."

"Do you think he'll ruin your image?"

"Not if a little birdy texts me that video." She nudged him.