6

Thor

I had heard great news!

Percy Jackson was going to move in! Zeus himself told me! He said that i was to help keep his cover, he's supposed to be seen as a normal mortal for as long as possible.

The great Percy Jackson! I was giddy, he was famous among the pantheons.
He was a warrior with few equals. I very much wish to fight with him.

I flew towards the tower, trying to hide my excitement. Luckily he wasn't in the room at the moment. Steve was though.

He looks at me, "ah, Thor. " he exclaims.

"Yes, captain? " I ask

"Just thought I should inform you that my nephew is staying here." He explained

Neohew? "You have a nephew? "

"Well, grand nephew." He clarified, I nodded, "His name is Percy."

I nodded again, "I'll keep that in mind." I replied

"Also..." he continued, his face showed a glimpse of anger, "something happened, and he's being distant. "

That caught my attention, "isn't that a normal thing these days? " I asked

"More than normal. "

I felt myself shudder, could he be cursed?

~Later

I was awake, this happens every time I return to Midgard! I sit on the couch watching t.v. when i hear something! I turn around and see Percy digging around in the kitchen. He suddenly turned around seeing me.

"Sup?" He asked

"Can't sleep, you? "

"Going to start a fire to make offerings to a goddess. " he says, i nod

"You can use the one in my room. "

"Thanks. "

I lead him to my room, it's just like his except that i have a fire place for when i make offering to my father.

While I start the fire, he pulls out three items: a sapphire, box of raisins, and cinnamon. Not offering to his father obviously.

The he walks up to the fire, "for Hecate." Then he tosses the sapphire, the raisins and three splashes of cinnamon, "please Hecate, hide my scars, i don't want to answer the questions that would follow."

A note flew from the fire, Percy caught it, then started swearing!

"Well f*** you, too! You f*** b*tch! I save your a** twice, and this is the thanks I get? " he was pissed, i could feel the power radiating from him! The last person I felt this power from, was the Hulk!

Steve

I was worried about Percy, it's not normal for a teen to be so broken. I went to check on him, but he wasn't there! I heard Thor's voice.

I walk up to it, "for Hecate." Comes a muffled Percy voice, it's silent for a few moments, "Please Hecate, hide my scars, i don't want to answer the questions that would follow."

Scars? From his step dad? Or someone else? Who gets put on the list?

Suddenly Percy speaks again, using not so pretty language, ""Well f*** you, too! You f*** b*tch! I save your a** twice, and this is the thanks I get?"

I silently walk away.

Percy

I woke up at five am, the sun wasn't up, but i couldn't go back to sleep. So i go to the kitchen, only to be met with Steve!