29

Percy

I was sore! Nearly dying to kill your ex-girlfriend does that, but hey: worth it! Sadly I couldn't laze around.

I needed to find my pin! But I may not remember most of the fight between me and envy, but i know it's in the ocean!

So all I could do was stand at the beach!

"POSEIDON!" I yelled, "SHOW YOURSELF!"

The ground started shaking beneath me, "DON'T MAKE ME COME TO YOU!" The ground slowly stopped shaking

A figure rose from the ocean, not Poseidon, but Triton! He looked at me before sighing, "Father is embarrassed about what happened, he doesn't think he can face you." He didn't have any emotionson his voice, "what do you need? "

"When i was fighting, I lost a pin, could you find it? " I asked

He nodded, "I'll find it as soon I can. "

"Please, hurry." I muttered as I walked away

Artemis

Percy really was different: he was colder, smarter, and stronger! Where did he get so strong? And he smelled different: instead of the faint scent of the sea, he smelled of thunderstorms!

I looked over to his two 'companions': Hulk a creature that I've never encountered, and Nabe, not human, not demi-god -or titan-, yet has power above anything I've ever encountered!

They're a mystery!

We sat in silence, ever since Percy went to look for something they've been polite to him - not Hulk.

"Why are you nervous about Percy? " I asked suddenly

Hulk replied, "Percy emotions unstable. When not controlled, destruction happens. "

"Okay..." I replied, slightly confused

Nabe looked at Hulk, "dhol rhe."

He nodded as he stood up, before I knew anything, he was holding me! She looked at me, "Language unfold, bend for us, we can now speak!" Hulk muttered along with whatever she was saying, before she placed her forehead to mine.

There was a sudden flash!

"Can you understand me? " she asked, wait! What? Is she speaking english? Greek?

"Yes, but how? " I was confused!

"The spell I cast let's us understand each other." She replied, that's amazing! " Now what was your question? "

End

I was confused, why wasn't I in the void?

Fasher, we're sorry about last time.

"Who are you?" I asked aloud

Your first children, father.

"Why should I forgive you? " I ask, god! I sound like a disappointed parent!

We sweat to obey you! Anything you want!

My grin grew, "alright, my brother and I are playing a game, you would be invaluable pieces!"
The
Really!? They sounded happy!

"First we need to take out one of his prize pieces!"

Poseidon

How do I play my cards? I need percy's power on my side, not against it! Do i play for his fatal flaw? That's it!

A son should be loyal to his father after all. I was making all my citizens go through military training, I wanted an unbeatable army!

I was currently having dozens of affairs a day! That way I sixteen years, I'll have an army of demigods to fill my army! It's finally time to make the final preparations!