16

Percy

I walked through the desert towards where the town was. I was going to kill them all! I pulled my sword out, ready to fight the destroyers and this Sin.

Pride

I flew up to the town, it was encase in a force field. Pathetic! I put my hand on it melting a hole into it. I floated through it.

I was looking for Percy, "PERCY THORSON, COME HERE OR DIE!" A figure appeared in front of me, "aah, Percy. " I exclaimed

"Actually I'm not Percy. " he said, his figure suddenly lit up in flames

"If your not Percy, then get out of my way!" I snarled, "or I'll destroy this town!"

"How about I tell you the direction of Percy?" He asked

"I could destroy this town and ask the survivors. " I laughed

"That won't help you. "

"Why not? "

"He's not here. "

I stiffened, "what? " what kind of Conrad is he? "Where is he? " I boomed

"Swear to leave this town alone? "

This ant dares? This bug dares to blackmail me?

I lunge forward grabbing his throat, "Where. Is. Percy. Thorson?"

"Swear. " he gasped

"I swear to leave this town alone if you tell me where Percy Thorson is." I mutter

He pointed behind me, "He's heading this way from that pillar."

I dropped him, "now stay out of my way or I'll kill you. "

I turned to leave when something collided with me! I started falling towards the planet.

"You dug your grave boy!"

Hulk

We close, I see it, I smash. Save Percy.

I put on the gloves chaos have me.

Percy

I was going to die! There were giant rocks falling from the sky! They were falling left and right! Suddenly they started moving, SHIT!

They started moving! They were the destroyers! There were six of them here!

They were basically orange wolves the size of elephants!

They all eyed me, hungrily!

I faced the wolf in front of me and swung the sword down, creating a slash of thunder at the first one, just as another Jumped at me! I rolled under it and tried stabbing it in the stomach, key word tried.

My sword just bounced off!

Thor

I was recovering slowly. I was currently walking around the castle's garden, it was a beautiful garden. It eased the pain of losing my son and friends.

Suddenly a hand rested on my shoulder, it was Loki!

"What is it, Loki? " I asked

"I found him. " he said

I stood up, ignoring the pain in my knee, "Where? "

"Light years away, fighting more of those creatures. " he whispered

I took a step, "I need to help him!" My knees suddenly collapsed! I wasn't going leave him to fight alone! "Mjolnir, go! Help my son!"

Mjolnir immediately flew up into the air! "Please, hurry. "