5: Dinner

~Your PoV~

"Oh my god! Misha knows!" I yelled.

"Relax. He's not gonna tell anyone. Now let's get dressed, we need to go." Jensen said, kissing my lips.

I groaned loudly and got out of the bed, looking for my underwear.
Once Jensen and I were dressed and didn't smell like sex anymore, we got into his car and headed off to a fancy shmancy restaurant.
I felt a bit underdressed because all the other guys were wearing suits, where I was just wearing my f/c converse, khaki pants, f/c long sleeve shirt, black cardigan, and scarf.
It wasn't until Jensen said something that I realized that I had stopped walking.

"Y/n, you okay?" He asked, placing his hand on the small of my back.

"I feel very out of place here. I-I don't belong here." I stuttered out.

"What? Why?" Jensen asked, concern crossing his face.

"I'm underdressed for one. And I'm no celebrity. Mr. Ackles, I don't belong here." I said in a sad tone.

"I think that this dinner will change your mind about that. Just trust me. As for feeling underdressed, I can do something about that. And don't ever call me 'Mr. Ackles' I'm not superior to you in any way, none of us are. Okay?" Jensen said, staring deeply into my eyes.

I smiled, "Okay Jensen. Thanks." I said.

When we walked over to our table, everyone had started taking off their jackets, and ties.

~3rd person PoV~

As you took your spot between Jensen and Richard, you got another surprise: you guys were having hamburgers!
    As you all ate your food, you talked. All of you, and you were getting along with everyone.

"So what took you guys so long to get here? Were you having sex?" Rob asked jokingly.

The question caught you so off guard that you started choking on your food. Jared got up and rushed over to you, lifting you out of your chair and proceeded to do the Heimlich, making you able to cough up the hamburger that was stuck in your throat.

"What just happened?" Matt asked.

"Rob's question caught me off guard, that's all." You said after sipping some water.

"Wow Rob. You almost made a kid choke to death, all because you have a perverted sense of humor." Misha said, smacking Rob on the back of the head.

"Misha, will you take him back and get him settled for the night? The rest of us are going to stay back and split the bill, help them clean up a bit." Jared said.

"Misha?" Jensen asked, looking at the blue eyes male.

"Yeah, of course. Come on Y/n." Misha replied.

He stood up and extended his hand, which you took. He pulled you up, and walked with an arm around your shoulders for support.
The two of you made your way back to wherever you were earlier, and Misha sook you to your room, showing you where everyone else's rooms were, on the way.
     You got settled into your bed, and Misha said goodnight, turning the lights off and shutting the door, leaving you alone in the dark, where you fell asleep quickly, worn out by the events of the day.