9: Running Lines With Matt

~Your PoV~

I just followed Matt as he lead me to his trailer. He was was wearing an all white outfit: white pants and s white jacket, no shirt.
Matt opened the trailer door and helped me inside, shutting and locking the door behind us.

~Matt PoV~

Y/n sat down on the couch and picked up my script.

"Cute." He said with a sarcastic tone as he pointed to a drawing of a shirtless guy that I doodled on the back.

"Y/n" was written next to it, with an arrow pointing to the drawing.
It wasn't a very good drawing though.

"Is this one of the lines you wanted to go over?" He asked with a smirk.

I sat down next to him on the couch.

"No. It was more like this..." I said trailing off.

I slowly leaned forward and connected our lips. He didn't shy away from me, but he deepened the kiss, biting my bottom lip to ask for entrance, which I gave him after a little bit of teasing.

"Matt!" He pleaded.

I guess he'd had enough of my teasing, because when I pulled away from the kiss, he stared me down with a devilish look.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" I asked.

He stood up and and pushed me down onto the couch, keeping me down with his hand. Y/n then climbed on top of me and straddled my hips, pressing his ass down on my hard on. He then leaned forward, laying down on my chest, as he began to pull his pants off.
I waited eagerly as he did so, only to be pulled out of my state of bliss by a loud scream.
        Y/n was no longer straddling me, He was on the floor, holding his lower stomach, and screaming in pain. I quickly picked him up off the floor and bolted out of my trailer, holding him tightly as I ran to the set. Once I got there, Jensen, Misha, and Jared had all stopped what they were doing, and rushed over to me.

"Matt, what happened?" Jensen asked, motioning to Y/n.

"I don't know, we were just running lines, and he fell to the ground screaming and holding his stomach! We need to get him to a hospital!" I said.

"Yeah, let's go!" Misha said, walking to the parking lot.

We all got into Jared's car and drove to the hospital, Y/n was crying and screaming the whole way there.

-Later-

~Your PoV~

I woke up to the sound of beeping, and electrical sounds, and when I sat up, I felt a small amount of pain in my abdomen.

"Well look who's awake!" A voice said.

I looked up to see a tall man in a white coat, holding a clipboard.

"What happened? Where's Matt?" I asked, suddenly realizing that I was in a hospital.

"Well, it seems that your appendix ruptured, and it needed to be removed immediately. So when your friends brought you in, we rushed you into emergency surgery.
Your friends are outside waiting to see if you are better." The doctor replied.