Chapter 4

Oook so this chapter is gonna be switching from different points of view alot sooo bare with me.. :) haha anyways i like this chapter and hope u do too and if u do vote and comment <3 LOVE YOU ALL oh and plz plz vote comment and fan!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor's P.O.V.

  I walked through the dark hallways of my mansion. My feet making soft thuds as they touched the wood. All I could think about was Rosie. I wondered what she was doing right now. Hopefully not with that disgusting little monster hunter. I could tell she was already on my trail and I didnt like it. Not one bit. I turned a corner when I finally found Eden my maid. "Eden" I growled. Seeing her wince slightly at my voice amused me. I smirked. "I'm going out for dinner tonight, I will be back in three hours, prepare a bath for my arrival." She nodded and I walked out onto the balcony and jumped into the cold, crisp midnight air.

--

Rosie's P.O.V.

I layed in bed daydreaming about life, and kittens, especially kittens. Belle had acted strangely when Taylor called me yesterday. What was with her and my boyfriend! Maybe she likes him? No. She doesn't seem like that kind of girl. I missed Taylor even though its only been a day since I've seen him. Is that cheesy? My old boyfriends broke my heart one by one. But then Taylor was there to fix me up. I smiled, OOH I SHOULD CALL HIM RIGHT NOW. Ring-ring. Ring-ring.

"Rosie?"

"Taylor!"

"Wha- Why are you calling me in the middle of the night?"

"Just wanted to talk. Where are you? It sounds really windy."

"Well we do live in Chicago."

"But it's not windy indoors"

"Just getting the mail"

"Ah. Well I just called to say I miss you and I can't wait for the dance on friday!!!"

"Well I gotta go babe, bye"

"Bye"

--

Taylor's P.O.V.

 The dance? Shit, I forgot about the dance. I shook my head and almost flew into a telephone pole. Then I took out my bloodthirsty rage on a gangster in the alley. Ab negative. Fantastic. I arrived back at the mansion to a hot bath. Rosie will never forgive me if shee finds out I forgot. What to do, what to do. I leaned my head back against the porcelain tub, thinking. I was too tired to think  I would come up with something tommorow. Afterall I needed Rosie, she was my ticket back into the royal family.

--

Belle's P.O.V.

DAMN TECHNOLOGY! I had hooked up a GPS tracking device onto my phone to keep tabs on the guys and the storm raging outside was messing with my internet connection. I'd completely lost Taylor after he almost flew into a telephone pole on South Burbank Road. Drake was in his basement as usual. I leaned against a sopping wet mailbox and groaned. Of all the hunters in the world why choose one as unexperienced as me!? The council was nuts. It was too late anyways, he'd probably claimed his victim and flown back to his mansion. I got up and walked to a busstop. I didn't know what Taylor was planning but i didn't like it. vampires rarely lived in such big cities and usually stayed in their homelands scattered across europe.

When i got home I was greeted with hot cocoa and the first season of Friends. I didn't have a T.V. in most of my old apartments and I was grateful when I got the chance to watch something. I flipped to channel 2 where a charming news reporter wearing way too much lipstick talked about a dead guy in an alley with two holes in his neck. The council would never let me hear the end of that. I grabbed my notebook and added some vampire characteristics and drakes house to my map.

 __________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully this is more then one page long I haven't posted in a while and I needed one up ASAP :O anyways vote comment and FAN <3 Mah interpretation of belle to the right