Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... chapter is dedicated to my bff :P i luv chu!c: 

______________________________________________

"Um... uh..." Drake stammered, trying to come up with an excuse for why exactly blood was smeared on his face in the cafeteria's storage room.

"Young man! Don't just stand there , tell me what's on you face!" Mrs.Evans tapped her foot impatiently sneering at Drake, while he tried to pull himself together.

"Oh god this is so embarrassing!" I said dramatically putting up a hand in front of my mouth in fake shock.

"It's just... Drake has a rare eating disorder... and he has to eat something constantly or he'll pass out!" I said quickly.

Mrs.Evans just arched an eyebrow raising her chin in that way, stuffy old woman like to do. "And?"

"So... I saw he was about to faint..." Drake glared at me, that obviously hurt his manhood but who the hell cares at this point?

"So I dragged him in here forced him to eat, and when he recovered we got so caught up in the moment that we kissed... alot" I stared at Mrs.Evans expectantly and to my relief she blushed deeply, gave us a warning, and speed-walked into the hall, flustered.

As soon as she was out of sight Drake started laughing uncontrollably. "PAHAHA- I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE FELL FOR THAT!"

I smirked and slapped him. "Just keep eating meat before you hurt yourself moron." he smiled and we walked to our second period classes.

_____________________

Rosie's P.O.V.

Well school was interesting. Mrs.Evans cut first hour in half to investigate something and came back looking like she accidentally walked into the boy's locker room. Then Taylor surprised me with a purple rose at my locker after school...

I sighed dreamily. He was just so perfect. He listened to everything I said, he's always there for me... and... I think he really cares about me. I shook my head trying not to think about last year's painful events.

I played Little Things by One Direction and tried to focus on something else. He said he had a surprise for me. What was it? Honestly with him I had no idea. I grumbled mentally, he's literally impossible to read.

And for some reason i've been getting the vibe Belle doesn't like him. Sometimes it seems like they were trying to hide something from me.  

_____________________

Belle's P.O.V.

I woke up to a frantic knocking on the door and swore silently to myself. I flung the door open to find a distressed maid behind it. "Well? What is it?" (i'm not a morning person in case you haven't noticed)

"Well... Um.." the maid stuttered. There appears to be a large russian man at the door, he says he knows you." the maid finished before sprinting off towards the kitchen.

I grinned and ran down the stairs. "SERGEI!" I screamed. "BELLA!" he laughed hugging me. The maid wasn't wrong about him being large the man was over seven feet tall, and he was easily twice my size.

I glared at him "Great timing." I said. He frowned slightly, "Just be glad i got here at all. You won't believe how bad things are in Ukraine" he grumbled, a grim look shadowing his face. I ignored it, we both had difficult jobs. That much was true.

"Well, due to your delayed flight, I had to switch plans." I said. I pulled out a map of the school i had 'borrowed' from the principal's office, circling several rooms where the dance and activities were going to be.

He nodded. "I'm going to the dance, and I'm bringing my weapons." i said nervously.

His eyes widened and I continued, "I'm supplying you with six smoke bombs, just to cause confusion there are no toxins." he smiled pleased, Sergei loved bombs. Although I'm sure the non-toxic part was a little disappointing for him.

"As you drop them from the ceiling I will block off the entrances, Taylor will take Rosie somewhere private and I want you to keep the crowd disoriented long enough for me to find them." Sergei nodded knowing what would happen next, I would have to kill Taylor and then find some way to make Rosie forget about it. I didn't want her getting involved with the council, I wouldn't let her end up like me.

He sighed. "Well eet won't be easy, but I can probably make thees vork." I smiled slightly, Sergei was a close friend of my fathers and I've known him for as long as I can remember. His accent brought back memories and was comforting. And comfort was appreciated after this stressful week. I folded up my map and Sergei left to go check into his hotel.

Great. Now all I have to do is find a dress. 

_________________________________________________ 

Yeah I know it isn't very long but my iPod's dieing. :P