Fallacy

I turned to grab the handle but a menacing growl echoed somewhere nearby. I quickly grabbed the desk chair and threw it under the locked handle before dragging the desk and dresser to block to door and locking myself in the adjoining bathroom.

I've never been claustrophobic but I've also never been so trapped. My fight instincts had
me practically vibrating off the clean tiled floor. I quickly shifted nearly ripping off my skin on the counter in the process of dropping to all fours in the smaller bathroom.

I knew it would do me little good but I sat in the corner farthest from the door, my ears pricked to the predators advance. I was tensed for him to come, barge through and in some instinctual place I knew that would not be good. He was not in control.

Here in this body I had more sway, I was use to the way the wolf worked. I fed on the tension and the anger until I was all but growling.

BAM.

I heard the bedroom door slam once, twice, three times before giving out and the salacious purr of his wolf greeted me with my horribly barricaded bathroom door between us.

I could practically smell its grin. He knew where I was, there was no point in hiding it so I let out a growl that made him certain that he was not welcome here. Would he invoke a she-wolfs wrath? His so called mates wrath?

The door buckled, splintering slightly underneath his huge paws. I bet half the town was listening in, so I growled even more viciously, a strange feeling pumping in my veins.

I knew I must've looked rabid, shaking, snarling like a crazed dog with my red turned eyes.

A small crack appeared above the dresser, before a paw clawed through. I immediately lunged, using my full jaw strength to crush his paw until he whined. His blood in my mouth did something strange. That feeling in my blood was lit on fire. I wasn't in control anymore.

I felt my fur fluff up. It was almost as if... I was growing? I knew nothing except how gasoline feels powerless to a match. I could stop the eagerly roar that echoed through the house as his paw disappeared. I made quick work the dresser, turning it into mulch before easily pounding down the door to face him. I knew my fangs had lengthened, my eyes must've been wild I could barely make out the room.

And when I saw him, I knew nothing more.

A/N
Hi
I usually just write for myself. Sometimes it's more fun than reading but I've never really had anyone actually like what I do so that's cool.
Here's a little something to stave you kiddos off.
Love the comments!! thanks again :) love to hear what you all think!
Enjoy