Don't be seen

(I did not right this song Stuart Chapman hill did. This song is just really pretty)

"All of the world lying fast asleep. letting the dark all her secrets keep. stealing away before the light of the day betrays the deep. tossing aside every nagging fear. fighting away every threading tear. fully aware there's not a second to spare the moments here. turn the key so slowly that you don't make a sound. move in foot steps swift and soft and keen. fading from the light. enveloped in the night. dart between the stars. don't be seen. What lies ahead it is hard to say. all the she knows is she can not stay. Calling the tune she hears the beckoning and makes her way. Turn the key so slowly that you don't make a sound. Move in foot steps swift and soft and keen. Fading from the light enveloped in the night. Dart between the stars. Don't be seen. Light of the moon light of the stars,  lead the give me the strength to be on my way.  I will not be swept aside. I will make my own way. Deep in my bones I know now it is time to go, now is the time to find my way! Turn the key so slowly that you don't make a sound. Move in foot steps swift and soft and keen. Fading from the light. enveloped in the night. dart between the stars. Don't be seen. Don't be seen. Don't be seen. Don't be seen."