-Before We Begin-

THIS IS A SEQUEL!!
This is part 2 of the Undercover series. If you have not read the first book, then I strongly suggest you do so. This story begins shortly after where the previous story ended, so there could be a lot of confusion if you have not read the last story. If you are new, welcome! The story should be easily accessible on my page titled Undercover (Levi x Reader).

Maturity Warning
The following story contains several graphic scenes, including dead bodies, murder, assault, and PTSD simulations (see below). This is another murder mystery tale and the murders involved will be described in great detail, and are much more graphic than in the previous story. As per the Wattpad guidelines, any story that contains "graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes" is to be labeled under a mature setting. Due to the nature of the crimes scenes, I believe that this story would fall under "graphic depictions of violence" and "other mature themes." I am going to strive to make the scenes as descriptive as possible to help better my abilities as a writer, and I am not entirely sure how well that will go, but regardless, to be safe, this story will be set under a mature setting.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
In the following story, there will be scenes featuring post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) episodes. Since this is an "x Reader" story, I want to clarify this is not intended to romanticize or belittle those with this condition. It is more to present a representation of what it might be like to those who do not have it. I have done much research on the topic and am going to make it as authentic as possible, however I can only do so much. That being said, I want to make sure that it understood that what I present is not going to be exactly what a flashback is like, but I am going to make it as authentic as possible.

Information Needed
In my writing lately, I have not being using many descriptive aspects of the reader (aka "(y/n)"), so the amount of descriptive inserts might be limited. However, the following will certainly appear regularly within the story:

-(Y/n): Your First Name
-(L/n): Your Last Name
-(E/c): Eye color(s)
-(F/c): Favorite color

Any other forms that will be presented are typically favorites. This will be shown as (f/ [item]). Anything else will be said in parentheses!

Note from the Author
Well! That was a lot to get out of the way for this story! I really hope you guys enjoy it and that I am able to meet your expectations! As I said, this story is intended to be more graphic than the first Undercover story, so I hope I am able to describe these scenes well. I am going to be publishing this more often than I have in the past and will not publish a new chapter until I have at least 2 on deck (or completed but not published). So expect to see chapters coming out more frequently!

I want to try and publish at least once every other week, but there is no set schedule for my publications. But for now, that's the plan! Thank you guys again for your unending support and patience with this story! If it wasn't for your interest in the story, this sequel would not exist. <3

Stay awesome, and enjoy~!

Sincerely,
~AngelDragon428~