Second Chances

(Evil Queen's p.o.v)
I'm free! And seperated from that boring, soft and surprisingly vanilla version of me , I would of thought that even I could never be that plain , ambitious sure but still plain . Hiding from her happily ever after. Never letting her story run its course . I'm more of a 'get what I want and if you try stop me you die' kinda girl , and want something I do . The sweetest thing . The thing that powers me , makes life worth living . My happy ending ! Revenge! That little princess will regret the day she was born when I'm done. Snow White's 'perfect' family will be crushed into dust when I'm through . The best way to execute revenge is to have a plan. A good plan , such a plan that not even you quite know what it will result in . Yes, those are the plans that end in the most positively terrifying way ; perfect! I can already feel the smile of pure evil crawl it's way on to the crimson softness of my lips , a cackle escape as those crimson lips part slightly. "Regina?" I hear behind me
(Third person)
Emma walked out of Grannies, she couldn't believe it! Regina had stood her up! That never happened! They were supposed to be deciding what to do with Henry! She turned angrily on her heels , meaning she was now facing a very beautiful woman, who looked like Regina but for some reason a lot more captivating. Long dark chocolate waves cascade down her spine, a midnight blue corset hugged and drawed attention to her curves and her long legs were clad in black leather trousers and knee high boots with gorgeous heels . " Ah Miss Swan , I'd hoped you'd know me better than that " her voice was branded with a tone of cruelty. There was only one person that could make Emma's stomach twist and flip yet also make her feel like dirt " it's Your Majesty to the likes of you" she spat mockingly eying up Emma's light blue jeans , grey tank top and trademark red leather jacket. Emma shivered under the Queens cold stare "Sorry .... Your Majesty " she whispered in response making sure not to meet the brunette regals eyes . Every thought she'd ever had about this woman swirled through her mind . The Queen smiled , she enjoyed watching the blonde melt before her , she enjoyed it royally . "Seems like you may have some manners after all , needs work but I guess I shouldn't expect too much from someone like you " there was that laugh again , it would of been quite a pleasant sound of it was not so blanked by the cold and evil personality of the woman. a personality that still remained a sweet mystery. 'God Emma what are you thinking!' She thought shaking her head . "What's up little princess? " the brunette beauty says in mock concern . This was going well. Very well . The Queens plan was falling into place . "Wouldn't you like to know" Emma muttered sarcastically . "What was that!" If their was one thing the Queen couldn't stand it was rudeness . Emma should of known that by now . "Ahhh nothing Your Majesty " Emma said jumping. The Queens brown eyes became flames of anger . " You should know I don't tolerate bad manners, are you trying to annoy me? Does it make you happy to see me annoyed? " The Queen says looking at the blonde with eyes like daggers . "No... No Your Highness" Emma stutters her legs felt like jelly , her brain like mush and her heart was going like a steam train. "Good" the brunette said smiling . This was fun and it had only just began .