cursed by love

(Emma's p.o.v)
What am I doing? Why am I so badly affected by every word that comes out of this woman's mouth? She is so intoxicating , yet dangerous very dangerous.  "Rember that Emma!" I remind myself still looking into the flames that were the dark brown eyes of the brunette beauty.  God she had nice eyes , they sparkled and glowed with some sort of magic.  Dark magic , still magic.  I  shook my head 'must stop thinking like that' Reg... The Evil Queen,  looked amused by this and looked mischievously in my direction.  "you seem to be shaking your head a lot, what thoughts are you hiding from?" She asks teasingly,  breaking the ever so tense silence.  "Uh" I say dumbfounded.  What was I supposed to say to that "how did you-" I start before being cut off "please! I've spent nearly all of my storybrooke life hiding from my true feelings , my desires" The Evil woman says with a roll of her eyes.  "D...D...Desires?" I stutter , a million different interpretations of what she could of meant light up my mind. "Yes, Desires Miss Swan . I have them too you know" the Queen whispers seductively. "And there's a certain desire I've held in for a while " she says a mysterious tone to her voice.  "What would that be ? If you don't mind me asking . You're... Majesty " I ask an  all to familiar sensation drops in the pit of my stomach as the older woman moves closer to me , swaying her hips purposely as she moves . "I think it's something that Regina and I share " she whispers in my ear. Every cell in my body tingles, reacting to the brunette being so very close . "That desire would be for ... you" the Queen finally finishes. I shiver . This was not good .
(Third p.o.v)
The Queen stared at the shaking blonde like a apex predator ready to pounce at her prey , she licked her scarlet lips drinking in all that was Emma Swan , the Saviour, the princess , and putty in her hands . 'Who knew revenge could be so sweet?' The Queen thought to herself . The sheriff shuffled uncomfortably "umm I uh..." Emma stumbled on her words . "You what little princess?" The Queen snapped enjoying watching the saviour jump in surprise "spit it out , I haven't got all day " she adds with a roll of her dark brown eyes. "I uhh want to kiiiii" Emma tries to say looking away awkwardly.  "Is the little princess trying to say she'd like to kiss the Evil  Queen?" The brunette mocked an evil grin on her lips , all Emma can do is nod. "Awww sorry to disappoint you, actually.  No I'm not" The Queen leans closer to the blonde "when we kiss it will be on my terms!" She says control dripping from every inch of her manner . Emma nods again , sure words will fail her . Just like that the Queen disappears in a poof of purple smoke . "Wha-" Emma mutter confused. 
*****timeskip****
The angry sheriff knocks on the door of 108 "REGINA!" She yells . She waits a few minutes . "REGINA GET OUT OFF THIS DOOR BEFORE I KNOCK IT DOWN!" She yells before picking the lock .  the lock finally gives in "Regina?" Emma asks suddenly filled with worry. It wasn't  like Regina to miss a meeting about Henry , and she is usually at the door and presentable. The blonde runs into the large open plan kitchen of the mayor's house and in centre of the kitchen on a hard wooden chair is Regina. "Gina? What the hell" Emma frantically unties the ropes "Emma! Why am I tied to a chair? " confusion crosses her face as she looks at Emma and guiltyly all Emma can think of is The Evil Queen. "When I find her I swear she's dead!"  Once again the sheriff is angrily stamping her boots . "Who? Swan what's going on" says the brunette her confused expression not shifting . "The well ummm the Evil Queen " Emma says struggling as she says the name . "She was here?" Regina says . Emma blushes "no...She was with ...me"  she says her blush deeper . "No!" The Mayor exclaims.  "Tell me you did not do anything with her ! That is literally your best friends twin sister. Remember that swan" Regina says with a sarcastic expression.  "We didn't do anything Gina I swear!" Emma says honestly.  "I'm sensing a yet there somewhere swan" Regina says . Emma blushes harder . "She's dangerous,  I know that better than anyone" the brunette says getting up from her chair she struts out of the kitchen "Regina,  wait!" Emma calls after her .Regina turns " I'm not going to tell you stay away , from the looks of it that won't work , just be careful okay? She is dangerous!"
"You forgot reasonably attractive " says a velvet voice behind the pair. Only  one person had a voice velvety and yet dark . The Queen.