chapter seven

author: it's chapter seven
I hope you will enjoy

........................................

Third person's pov

"Isn't that Na Jaemin? He is a high rank demon and he would often hold competitions and would organize such prizes." Jaehyun happily informed them as he recognized the demon in Doyoung's description

"How do you know such information?" Mark asked as he finally grabbed the watermelon on the table.

"Because I have a friend whom is half demon and would sometimes join them in their little game." Jaehyun freezed in his smile when he saw Doyoung's look

"Chill—I am sorry that I didn't tell you. I mean, it's not that big of a deal anyway." Jaehyun said as he put down his glass and raised both his arms up, surrendering the fight.

Doyoung sighed and glanced to Mark who is staring to the watermelon on the table while munching on some. "Don't think too much of him, it's not like you will meet him again."

_____________________

Doyoung was right, Mark didn't encounter with Taeyong ever again. It's almost a year and they didn't cross paths, he didn't have the reason to go over the demon's realm too because he didn't have any demon acquaintances unlike Taeil who visits there from time to time. He wants to go and ask Taeyong 'why', he knew he didn't have the right to, but the question is not leaving his head or seem like it would until it got answered. That's when Taeil invited him to come with him to the demon realm. Taeil said that there are items that he can get there to lighten the years of his studies, to learn the powers of angels immediately even though he wasn't a higher rank angel.

_____________________

Hell was so much different from their place, Lava flowing through out the place, dangerous moving plants on the hallway that didn't gave out any bad smell (that's a good thing), the demons in uniform is almost the same as them, with only black as the main with gold lining and the same red orbs ornament. Taeil brought him to one of the demon's workplace lobby where his supposed friend is in right now. Mark out of formality and embarrassment forced himself to wear their usual uniform, sash and ornaments unlike what he wanted to wear. The loud place has gotten quiet when most of the demons saw them, or more specifically Mark as no one had seen him from before. But it didn't take long for the demons to get accustomed.

"What's up Taeil, who did you brought here?." A tall demon said as his fierce eyes stared to Mark from head to toe and put his arms around Taeil in a form of a hug.

"Johnny let us sit first, where's Yuta anyway?" Taeil said as he looked around searching for his brown haired old friend of his. But Taeil caught a different thing than what he's looking for. Apparently, most of the demons had their sight at the angel he brought over longer than usual. He then looked at Mark who was just looking at him with nothing else than nervousness obvious on his face. He saw Ten approaching them too and smiled at him that made Mark look to the demon like he did.

"He will be back, he's in the middle of something." Ten said as he shifted his eyes to look at Mark.

But someone grabbed and covered Mark's eyes as he pulled him back. Mark gasped in shock but didn't speak. The demon then turned him around to face him and Mark slowly opened his eyes. Mark is shocked again to see a familiar red haired he last met a year ago, but more than that he didn't know what to say because they did not literally know each other for long other than a close contact for minutes and their names.

"Lee Taeyong" Mark said as he stared to the red haired who is staring right back to him.

............................................

author: hope you had enjoyed it
Comment & vote