chapter eight

author: I am making so much chapters
and I am pretty much gonna publish them all at the same time (not the full chapter, I am still not done yet)
I am making so much chapter is because, I am scared that I may not have much time to update
so hope you enjoy

..........................................

Third person's pov

"Lee Taeyong" Mark said he stared to the red haired who is staring right back to him.

"Ah damn it, Taeyong knows the angel, give up already guys." Johnny said and a groan from many demons can be heard.

The tall demon sat down on a sofa, giggling at the other demons. Ten pouted, running towards Johnny and indulging the taller demon in a hug. Ten slowly starting trailing kisses and licks on the latter's neck, creating some hickeys while the other just patted his head softly.

Mark got curious as to what was going on and tried to look back but Taeyong pulled him close and hold his face to his neck like Mark is not allowed to look anywhere else.

"Taeil what were you thinking, bringing another angel to a demon's den, do you want to get him cursed? Or worse—p, I m-mean you know? I don't think he has a charm protecting him from us and higher ranking demons." Taeyong said as he bared his wings to cover Mark, as if his embrace is not enough.

"Do we angels need that?! Then what about me??" Taeil said as he got scared

"Nah, you don't have to be worried—Ah! at all, Yuta is a—Argh! h-high ranking demon and you, Moon Ta-Taeil, are very much protected." Johnny said, groaning and shuttering as Ten sucks harder on his neck.

"Get a room you too! We don't want to see the both of you being all mushy mushy and stuff." a black hair demon spoke which earned him a growl from Ten threatening to kill whomever that complains.

"Let them be, anyway how do we angels get cursed by you demons?" Taeil asked

"That's one of the perks of being a demon but if you must know, we are not at fault that you angels are so kind that our curse can pass through you because you unconsciously let us cursed you."

Taeil stared at Johnny with his eyes so big that you might think it would explode soon. You can't blame him, he was shocked at what Johnny had said.

"It's the truth. We can curse your friend here, let him look at my eyes."

As if on cue, the moment Taeyong heard that, he grabbed Mark's face and kissed him. That leads to a staring Taeil, a face palming Johnny and another groans from the crowd.

"Lee Taeyong, you selfish dumbass." Johnny said, a smirk forming on the corner of his mouth.

Mark didn't have time to react as he was pulled out by Taeyong and out of the place. It's true that Mark came here with ulterior motive of asking Taeying but its not like he would really meet the demon, furthermore, now that he did, he is not familiar to the demon's realm so who knows where Taeyong would bring him. He didn't dare to retort that he has wings too and he can fly, Mark just stay still at the arms of the demon who was carrying him while flying away.

After who knows how long, Taeyong put him down to a rock summit. Staring to him like Mark would understand what he means by it. If that's not enough, Taeyong pulled his face again until they're nose to nose and stared into his eyes. Mark stared back but he felt weak after, like he is melting or something that leads to Taeyong moving his hands on Mark's back, assisting him.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Taeyong said as he looked to Mark.

Mark slowly lifted his eyes, he realized how more stunning Taeyong looks at this close rate. The demon unlike what he wear on their first meeting is wearing their uniform, just a sash around his arms and waist and a bit of ornaments. Mark looked down and saw how sculptured Taeyong's body was. He didn't know what's this feeling was called but he is sure that he admired the demon.

Taeyong kissed him again. Mark didn't hate it but is surely confused by the action. Taeyong stopped after bits of repeated kissing and pecking.

"T-That's a c-charm."Taeyong said as he averted his eyes "For you not to be cursed or something . . ."

Mark stared to him and said "Ohh, so that's what it is, thank you." As he clearly believed the demon and smiled innocently. Taeyong can't help but hug the angel in front of him and covered them both with his wings like there is a need to hide the angel.

"But seriously, why did you come here?." The demon muttered as his voice vibrated in the angel's neck.

"Because I was helping Taeil carry some things over for his studies." Mark said.

"Oh." Taeyong said as if he didn't cared for the answer.

"And to ask you 'why'. Perhaps if we could meet." Mark added and Taeyong faced the angel.

"Why?" Taeyong said as he stared to the eyes of angel like it's his favourite thing to do.

"Why did you cursed the dog? And tried to kill it?"

.......................................

author: hope you had enjoyed it
comment & vote